Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: (CLOSED) Hiring: Era-Go Forum Moderator!

Smart Boi
    Only 2? and the forums have been up for how long? have people just left or something?

Good luck to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb.buckler View Post
    Only 2? and the forums have been up for how long? have people just left or something?
    Most former moderators were busy with irl stuff so we had to adjust
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

i think it’s cause the games changed, it’s not how it used to be. they seem to be adding and taking more and more things in and out the game without replenishing what they took out. not only that their system becomes more and more flawed staff applications rigged. they have nearly thousands of players with very talented skills in scripting, pixel art design etc. and won’t let anyone help expand the game; even if it was for feee. the players have no more say so. lots of people like me have been locked out our account for years and still can’t get back in. pretty much around when snk was sick i believe or left, and drop was taking out things went downhill and everyone kept adding unnecessary rules, that’s my perception

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    i think it’s cause the games changed, it’s not how it used to be. they seem to be adding and taking more and more things in and out the game without replenishing what they took out. not only that their system becomes more and more flawed staff applications rigged. they have nearly thousands of players with very talented skills in scripting, pixel art design etc. and won’t let anyone help expand the game; even if it was for feee. the players have no more say so. lots of people like me have been locked out our account for years and still can’t get back in. pretty much around when snk was sick i believe or left, and drop was taking out things went downhill and everyone kept adding unnecessary rules, that’s my perception

Yeah you’re totally right, the game is no doubt changing, for the past couple of months, I know many players are stuck in the past, and I think almost all of us have missed the prime time of Era was much more fun, had key staff members who have chipped into this game with their own parts, and also Era has had so much more updates back then.

But although that, I’ve noticed there’s a lot more updates being implemented, giving a lot more options for players nowadays. It’s sad to see players leaving the game, but that’s inevitably going to happen.

This game is changing, but I think this year has been the most stand out to me ever since there’s been some changes to the staff team. (I’m comparing the years 2018 to 2020, or when the staff team had some changes, I don’t rememer the exact year. )

Good Luck Everybody applying...

Haha minho u didnt get in contact with me weird XDD

https://youtu.be/RFgjQXV890A

Era Go mods are no different than Discord mods
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    https://youtu.be/RFgjQXV890A

Era Go mods are no different than Discord mods
    As a Discord mod on three servers, I can confirm that this isn't accurate. He forgot the crazy arguments in staff chat smh
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Bumping this one last time before I close it soon and goodluck to all applicants (a handful applied and it'll definitely be hard to choose)
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029