Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How has the year of lockdowns affected you?

How has the year of lockdowns affected you?

Hi guys!
    How has the year of lockdowns affected you? I mean on a personal, business, relationship, health, and other aspects?
    How are you getting on with all that?
    A great number of my friends are now freelancers or try to invest their money somewhere. As far as I am concerned I decided to take up trading. Read myriads of articles about its advantages (e.g. https://primexbt.com/blog/what-is-bitcoin-trading/) and now it is really interesting to check myself
    You?
    Last edited by Gedezon; 12-06-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Freelancers? lmao that's pretty funny and cool since alot of my friends are currently investing into the stock market and freelancing as well. Sounds like a natural phase everyone is going through.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I work for Amazon so I didn't really get to experience the lockdown. I've been working regularly ever since the pandemic started.

Newcomer
    I had my college graduation postponed and I don't think it's even going to happen at this point. (supposed to be may). I also came out to the industry with not a lot of jobs available since everything is remote. It was tough because my laptop had just stopped working in the middle of quarantine. Not much I can do, but I still think optimistically! I've found a lot of different hobbies that I never knew I would like, so it's been really nice
    hi!

Quote Originally Posted by cristinex3 View Post
    I had my college graduation postponed and I don't think it's even going to happen at this point. (supposed to be may). I also came out to the industry with not a lot of jobs available since everything is remote. It was tough because my laptop had just stopped working in the middle of quarantine. Not much I can do, but I still think optimistically! I've found a lot of different hobbies that I never knew I would like, so it's been really nice
    What did you major in? (If you don't mind me asking.)

i haven't gone out since march lol. family won't let me because they're way too paranoid (+ minors [ya im still under 18 /: zz] weren't really allowed to go outside til October)

so sad i just want to go out ) : although i don't really feel it since i've been busy with school

I got straight A’s after the first online semester by cheating now I wanna keep getting good grades

- - - Updated - - -

My gpa rly went ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I got straight A’s after the first online semester by cheating now I wanna keep getting good grades

- - - Updated - - -

My gpa rly went ^^^^
    quizlet and chegg are major online class bangers
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    quizlet and chegg are major online class bangers
    Yeah i used chegg but they be giving weird answers and never reply back so i had to repost the same question multiple times and lose points

I disliked one answer and for some reason they gave me a warning claiming I stole a question??? Tff

Yeah it’s quite boring you know, since you’re just studying at home facing only your laptops or any gadgets. It’s still more fun to meet your schoolmates face to face and do hangouts with them. And i’m making myself more productive as much as i can HAHAHAHA. #JustQuarantineThings