Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
I got straight A’s after the first online semester by cheating now I wanna keep getting good grades

- - - Updated - - -

My gpa rly went ^^^^
must be nice ;-; - i have alot to say so ..

On a school level, when we first "shut down" around march they just posted about one assignment per week until may. Then i changed schools for the next semester in august, and i absolutely hate it it sucks since im a very sociable person the lack of face to face ends up in me being on my phone the whole time. I dont even bother to ask questions/ respond to the teachers cus its so awkward, and we're all usually on mute with our cameras off. The cheating is nice tho. I mean i cheated in school anyway. I wouldnt even consider it cheating, i just didnt feel like doing all the questions. Like in chemistry, i understand the concepts and can explain them, but if the answer keys are online? you bet im gonna save that time for something different. For geometry its a different case, we get online assignments called ixls that you have to get up to 90 points on with unlimited questions, and if you get one right it gives you 1-5 pts and if u get one wrong it knocks you down 10. I have a 50 currently, he doesnt update grades and i didnt do some tests from the beginning of the year. the course is over on the 14th, pray for me.

socially, it sucks. When the US first shut down i expected it to be over in time for my birthday in june so i could have a summer waterfight themed party.. boy was i wrong.. no party for me, and i couldnt go to mexico for the summer so that kind of sucked too. I didnt see any of my friends which i usually see in school at all during the lockdown until about recently. So as expected, i fell off with most friends since the only time i really interact is during school/on social media.

Also, i was in a carwreck kinda sorta due to the pandemic!! Basically i helped my sister do doordash, because she needa extra money since she couldnt get her own situations handled because of the pandemic.. so because she needed that money& was doordashing, it put us in the wrong place at the wrong time, and now i have a a gnarly scar on my eyebrow! also she doesnt have a car anymore wkskkwsjskwjkw

so yea overall.. i just wish our president would've handled this virus the right way, so we could be like new zealand & be able to walk freely with no mask. Who knows what the next year has in store for all of us!!
Physically i haven't fell ill at all surprisingly and i hope it stays that way.