Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How has the year of lockdowns affected you?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I got straight A’s after the first online semester by cheating now I wanna keep getting good grades

- - - Updated - - -

My gpa rly went ^^^^
    must be nice ;-; - i have alot to say so ..

On a school level, when we first "shut down" around march they just posted about one assignment per week until may. Then i changed schools for the next semester in august, and i absolutely hate it it sucks since im a very sociable person the lack of face to face ends up in me being on my phone the whole time. I dont even bother to ask questions/ respond to the teachers cus its so awkward, and we're all usually on mute with our cameras off. The cheating is nice tho. I mean i cheated in school anyway. I wouldnt even consider it cheating, i just didnt feel like doing all the questions. Like in chemistry, i understand the concepts and can explain them, but if the answer keys are online? you bet im gonna save that time for something different. For geometry its a different case, we get online assignments called ixls that you have to get up to 90 points on with unlimited questions, and if you get one right it gives you 1-5 pts and if u get one wrong it knocks you down 10. I have a 50 currently, he doesnt update grades and i didnt do some tests from the beginning of the year. the course is over on the 14th, pray for me.

socially, it sucks. When the US first shut down i expected it to be over in time for my birthday in june so i could have a summer waterfight themed party.. boy was i wrong.. no party for me, and i couldnt go to mexico for the summer so that kind of sucked too. I didnt see any of my friends which i usually see in school at all during the lockdown until about recently. So as expected, i fell off with most friends since the only time i really interact is during school/on social media.

Also, i was in a carwreck kinda sorta due to the pandemic!! Basically i helped my sister do doordash, because she needa extra money since she couldnt get her own situations handled because of the pandemic.. so because she needed that money& was doordashing, it put us in the wrong place at the wrong time, and now i have a a gnarly scar on my eyebrow! also she doesnt have a car anymore wkskkwsjskwjkw

so yea overall.. i just wish our president would've handled this virus the right way, so we could be like new zealand & be able to walk freely with no mask. Who knows what the next year has in store for all of us!!
    Physically i haven't fell ill at all surprisingly and i hope it stays that way.

I'm doing decent. I have been doing online school, but it's very hard to pass one class that I CANNOT cheat in. That's my only issue personally with this situation that I am in. Although, I wish I didn't have to wear a mask cause I can barely breath with it on in public. Anything else I am totally fine with.

Newcomer
    Its going alr...alot of time to focus on myself and focus on my university/buisiness
    Maybe I should try to invest in stocks..but rn i try to find happiness in my life

- - - Updated - - -

u guys have a full lockdown or still avaible to go out and do some walk or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I got straight A’s after the first online semester by cheating now I wanna keep getting good grades

- - - Updated - - -

My gpa rly went ^^^^
    Update, I’ll definitely not get straight A’s this semester. Hopefully not below -A

Quote Originally Posted by FLOW View Post
    Its going alr...alot of time to focus on myself and focus on my university/buisiness
    Maybe I should try to invest in crypto. Here the author says that crypto can be even the source of passive income. That is exactly what I need as a student (to get money doing nothing)

- - - Updated - - -

u guys have a full lockdown or still avaible to go out and do some walk or something like that
    It mostly affected emotionally because there are so much bad news all around and that is depressing a bit. I am also studying different ways to invest money
    Last edited by Maxjuk; 05-02-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Newcomer
    to be honest really good
    focused on my university and investing until now i am very satisfied and aiming for bigger goals lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maxjuk View Post
    It mostly affected emotionally because there are so much bad news all around and that is depressing a bit. I am also studying different ways to save my money at the moment this one seems the most reasonable.
    They say that meditation works perfectly well under given circumstances. And it is getting more and more popular nowadays in terms of taking away the worry. I assure you that meditative practices won't disappoint you. Just give it a go
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 01-04-2022 at 12:14 PM.

Life is difficult, I'm unemployed, my wife has run away
    Welcome to the newest Swiss watch store 2023 where you can sell Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Panerai and other Swiss craft watches with Swiss clone movements directly. Show factory shipping worldwide For more styles visit:replica watches

Quote Originally Posted by conan View Post
    Life is difficult, I'm unemployed, my wife has run away
    Pain.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today