Thread: Asking Tips

Asking Tips

So, im new to the game and i have a question. What's the best all around gun? Normally i dont pk unless they initiate first or they bully other players. Anyways, thanks in advance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeptureShow View Post
    So, im new to the game and i have a question. What's the best all around gun? Normally i dont pk unless they initiate first or they bully other players. Anyways, thanks in advance.
    In my opinion Adaptive combat rifle (sold at Ammo Mart) is a good option. It’s relatively cheap, worth 12k graalats, has decent damage and though it’s accuracy isn’t the best, it shoots two bullets at once which can be pretty useful in certain situations. If you have a wider budget, then M4 would be the best choice. It’s a lot more expensive than the rifle but offers a lot for the price you pay and is versatile. You can use it for anything, for pking, basing and sparring. If you have the money, I would definitely recommend buying M4.

I’d say auto pistols is the best investment for a new player/account. Mainly because those pistols are such a carry for Plasma Corp alone, and with a little grinding in there with those pistols and some heal darts you can come out with some nice stuff without having to spend money on graalats. Auto pistols are fairly good as a low tier weapon for spar and PK as well.

Pizza and car jobs are the best to do.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

Quote Originally Posted by NeptureShow View Post
    The Adaptive Combat Rifle is a terrible weapon, it has giant reload freeze (you'll understand what this means later). Get yourself the AK-47 rifle and go then straight for the M4 rifle.

cool kid
    First buy ak47
    Second M4
    Last BAR
    it's just that

Pk* (cause mobile grammar corrections)

- - - Updated - - -

Best ok gun in inventory:dual diablos

Haha I am also new to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by jiangjiang View Post
    Haha I am also new to the community!
    Welcome to era go, if you have any questions feel free to make a thread or message myself or Minho!