Thread: gift limit 2020

Question gift limit 2020

Hello a question, does anyone know what is the limit of purchases of gifts of $ 500 this year?

For the past couple years the TOTAL amount of gifts has been capped at 2000, and there has been a 2nd cap for colors of gifts. That 2nd cap would be you can only have 500 max of one certain color. I hear they want to remove all caps for gifts this year. Nothing is confirmed as of now. So just wait for gifts to release which should be soon :O

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    For the past couple years the TOTAL amount of gifts has been capped at 2000, and there has been a 2nd cap for colors of gifts. That 2nd cap would be you can only have 500 max of one certain color. I hear they want to remove all caps for gifts this year. Nothing is confirmed as of now. So just wait for gifts to release which should be soon :O
    I didn’t know that there was a gift limit but yes, I think you’re right. During the past years I believe you could only purchase 450-600 gifts of each specific colour. I guess the reason for making this decision was to prevent wealthier players with millions of graalats of buying thousands of 500$ gifts and getting every single super, exotic coin, 50+ ecs etc. This limit had been implemented in previous years to give other players some chances of getting the desired items without spending hundreds of dollars in the game. Also this establishes prices fairly because if only wealthy players got the items, they could hoard them and increase the prices. In conclusion, I believe this limit should remain to give other players with less money a chance to get something good out of the gifts and make this event even more exciting and interesting for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    Sabes cuantos colores hay en los regalos de 500$?

Quote Originally Posted by PAPAFRITA View Post
    Sabes cuantos colores hay en los regalos de 500$?

para responder tu pregunta, hay alrededor de tres regalos de $ 500 de diferentes colores.
    To answer your question, there is about three different coloured $500 gifts.

Try using google translate if you cannot type in English! Its hard for many players to understand you if you speak in another language
    Intente usar el traductor de Google si no puede escribir en inglés. Es difícil para muchos jugadores entenderte si hablas en otro idioma.