Thread: Weapon Question

Weapon Question

What's the name of that sniper rifle that I always see players using while basing? It looks like it has a suppressor and laser attached...? I was checking the item database but wasn't able to tell if it was the DSR-50 or the PSG-1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    What's the name of that sniper rifle that I always see players using while basing? It looks like it has a suppressor and laser attached...? I was checking the item database but wasn't able to tell if it was the DSR-50 or the PSG-1.
    You’re description of the sniper matches perfectly with DSR-50 but it does not have a laser so it’s not the weapon you are looking for. It’s PSG. I am sure it has a laser and a suppressor attached and is very popular amongst experienced basers as it’s one of the best weapons in the entire game, because of how hard it is to get and the amount of hours more than anything else that you have to put in to achieve the required kills to unlock it. PSG is the sniper you are looking for.

I've seen gold and diamond skins for it, I believe. What exactly are the pre-requisites for acquiring it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    I've seen gold and diamond skins for it, I believe. What exactly are the pre-requisites for acquiring it?
    Checked it myself. Requires 150,000 PK's and then it can be purchased for $80,000.

This thread can be closed now.

There are two. The PSG-1 and the super expensive and rare from auctions whose name I have no clue.