Thread: Arcade

Arrow Arcade

To add on the long list of projects that the dev team is working on; the arcade is a great concept, it is a waste of effort to leave it rot. I'd say we deserve new prizes, new games, etc.

Rather than coming up with new ideas for projects, why not revamp the released content that has been left to catch dust. (I know it is more fun to create new projects, however with player enjoyment in mind, it is a smarter move)
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLE View Post
    To add on the long list of projects that the dev team is working on; the arcade is a great concept, it is a waste of effort to leave it rot. I'd say we deserve new prizes, new games, etc.

Rather than coming up with new ideas for projects, why not revamp the released content that has been left to catch dust. (I know it is more fun to create new projects, however with player enjoyment in mind, it is a smarter move)
    It’s been years since the last time arcade has had its last update. Maybe Arcade is not that popular amongst players and very few people play it, which could be why the developers don’t want to focus on it. I think this project is abandoned and we will not see a revamp or some sort of update for a really long time.

I totally forgot it existed

It's a topic talked around the staff team every now and then pretty sure it'll get it's update some time in the future
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Maybe a player graphics contest can be done for new rewards, it'd be refreshing and and a good chance for players to have their things in game.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

The arcade will not be receiving updates for a long time (if ever).

The project was started by Alpho, a former Dev, quite a few years ago and once he left, it was no longer a priority as the focus shifted towards Plasma/LT/In-game Events
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

The most recent update Arcade has got was some animations on the tiles, I don’t recall those ever being there lol. Also one thing I’ve learned in my years of playing; if something lacks something in the game YOU can be the change that helps. In other words create some content for it yourself. Don’t wait for a player submissions or a contest. If you go all out it’s possible they add it in anyways. Forums exist for things like this. The game is very generous. Eyes are everywhere.

P.S. if you walk to the very top of arcade rooms you’ll find an abandoned test machine the dev team didn’t delete LMAO.

Anyone remember when the OPB was super OP before it got nerfed lmao? I remember abusing it in spar like crazy lol

But in all seriousness if they do decide to work on the Arcade and add some guns I'd be happy to help with the Ganis. I remember being so excited when the arcade first came out and playing it for HOURS, I also remember that everyone was exploiting the arcade for free tickets, however.
    Last edited by Distorted; 12-18-2020 at 04:13 PM. Reason: ������

Thing is I agree, I would be in the arcade here and there if there were new prizes and games, it'll be a good getaway activity from basing and grinding gralats. Plus what if there were weekly scoreboard and rewards weekly?