Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents

There is an issue with tradebanned people having 5m gralats+ due to them abusing macro pizza/fishing and using gifts to transfer their trochus on non trade banned accounts by selling gifts for tros
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt View Post
    We've also done some optimization on how presents are stored on the server, allowing players to hold more presents this year. There is still a limit on how many presents of each color you can have. The limit varies slightly from player to player. I expect players to be able to hold between 400 and 600 presents of each color.
    I just want to clarify that you can hold 400 to 600 Present Each Color? or its the price?

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

400-600 WAS* the expected amount a player can hold of a single color. Some of us have managed to exceed that possibly by just sticking to 1-3 friends in gift exchanging. Prices on gifts come in 3 tiers. 500$(Red, purple, pink) 300$(green, DARK blue) 100$(gray, LIGHT blue)

What if a player gets 2 IDs that contain 2 keycards will staff remove one?

Yeh probably, I’ve seen players who heavy macro get exotic coins removed in past lmao.

I think he's asking if there's a limit to how many keycards a player can get with the new system

So if the loots been put in presents this morning, does that mean the gifts I send now will have no rares?

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly does it work

- - - Updated - - -

Psst hoyt add keycard ID into one of my presents

This decision is actually very helpful for people living in different zones! Thank You

Good morning fellow graalmembers. I have been playing graal since 2012 and have never been as disappointed and disgusted as I am this Christmas. I purchased 1750 gifts and went in debt thinking after 4 years of spending ridiculous amounts of money I would have a chance this year. But what actually happened is way worse then I expected! I received 0 limited edition items for the 4th year in a row and received only 30 Ec. The fact that all of the noobs/admins disgusted as noobs got all the limiteds from only buying 30 gifts is outrageous and clearly this is a scam. I would like a limited or at very least I want the ec I deserve. This is disgusting and really needs to be fixed. This year you scammed everyone, congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    can we make ECs expire after 365 days from date of issue if its not used?
    you are seriously off the goop, worst idea i have ever heard lol.
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.