Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    As Minho mentioned above me, there is a limit. Last year it was around 450-600 gifts per colour.
    No hes asking how many gifts he can "BUY" bud
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Will you still be able to get the Rare, Ultras or Mystery Keycard if you only got 10-50 Presents to Open?

or i still need to reach the max Present i can receive to get those Items?

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DIP View Post
    Will you still be able to get the Rare, Ultras or Mystery Keycard if you only got 10-50 Presents to Open?

I’m almost sure you don’t need to, you get the same chance regardless of how many presents you have. Rather it depends on what color you have (I believe, not sure if it changed).

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I’m almost sure you don’t need to, you get the same chance regardless of how many presents you have. Rather it depends on what color you have (I believe, not sure if it changed).
    This helps a lot, thank you very much

You can have 1 presents and if that id has a rare thing attached to it you get it. Its a lottery so 1 or 1000 you have a chance to win. Just the more you have the big chance you have to win something good. Also 500$ presents give you the best stuff.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    You can have 1 presents and if that id has a rare thing attached to it you get it. Its a lottery so 1 or 1000 you have a chance to win. Just the more you have the big chance you have to win something good. Also 500$ presents give you the best stuff.
    Thank you very much, also can you tell me what item you can get on every Present?

Starting from 100$ to 500$?
    (If its too bothersome its fine, Thank You again.)

Thank you very much, also can you tell me what item you can get on every Present?

Starting from 100$ to 500$?
    (If its too bothersome its fine, Thank You again.)

Im not exactly sure but i can list you every item you can get off all the presents haha, Hats, toys, melees, gun skins, gold gun, exotic coin/mysterious card, super rare Melees, rare untradeable melee, food, baubles and event coins. But im pretty sure grey presents cant get the super rare stuff.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Im not exactly sure but i can list you every item you can get off all the presents haha, Hats, toys, melees, gun skins, gold gun, exotic coin/mysterious card, super rare Melees, rare untradeable melee, food, baubles and event coins. But im pretty sure grey presents cant get the super rare stuff.
    Thank you so much~

Ok but imagine if the new system fails and nobody gets the rares after opening all gifts

Big Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoski2003 View Post
    This is my first Christmas in the game, how does it all work?
    I think other people have explained it pretty well in this thread but I'll take a crack at it. There are 7 colors of presents to choose from, with their price deciding what items the presents can have in them. Light blue and gray presents can both have the same items in them since they both have the same price. There are some items that are exclusive to certain presents, for example there are some hats and melees that can only be found in the $100 presents and will not show up in the more expensive presents. The $300 presents have a chance to contain some rare items in them, and the $500 presents have a chance to contain the rarest items as well as limited quantity items like the Mysterious Keycard. Most rare items just have a small chance to be in a present, but there is no limit on how many can go out so if lots of people get lucky, lots of people can receive them. Limited items have a set amount that can go out server-wide, so no more than a fixed number can ever go out, like the 25 Mysterious Keycards that went out last year. Presents can be opened on Christmas day, and you can continue to gift them for a couple weeks after Christmas as well, though late gifts can't have limited items in them. There are a wide variety of items in presents, so even if you don't get something ultra-rare, you can still get some cool melees, hats, toys, furniture or other neat things. You can grab a few presents to trade with friends and have a good shot at picking up something festive to use or trade even if you don't splurge on a ton of presents.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    can we make ECs expire after 365 days from date of issue if its not used?
    I think there would be some nasty backlash if we had EC expire after all this time, but expiring currency is not a bad idea for systems that use seasons. It might be an idea we could use for another system in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlSteele View Post
    Will there be a timer at start like last year?
    You can see a countdown timer in your inventory for when you can open your presents this year. Just select one of your received presents in your inventory and it should show you when you can open it in the item description. Since we are going with staggered opening times this year, a single countdown timer is not as nice since each person would see a different time.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What if now people who trade gifts first are the ones who get the rares?!
    We have been testing the new system out on Era's development servers quite a bit to make sure nothing terrible like this happens. Something going wrong with Christmas presents is my biggest Graal nightmare, and I never want to have to dig through all of our Christmas log files to fix something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Rima is correct. Every $500 present on the server has the same chance to get a limited or ultra rare item in it. You could get very lucky and get it with only a single red present. Having more presents improves your odds, but is not at all required.