Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents

Quote Originally Posted by Whackanerd View Post
    Good morning fellow graalmembers. I have been playing graal since 2012 and have never been as disappointed and disgusted as I am this Christmas. I purchased 1750 gifts and went in debt thinking after 4 years of spending ridiculous amounts of money I would have a chance this year. But what actually happened is way worse then I expected! I received 0 limited edition items for the 4th year in a row and received only 30 Ec. The fact that all of the noobs/admins disgusted as noobs got all the limiteds from only buying 30 gifts is outrageous and clearly this is a scam. I would like a limited or at very least I want the ec I deserve. This is disgusting and really needs to be fixed. This year you scammed everyone, congratulations.
    Yeah ur not that smart for going in debt to spend money on a game??? It also happened to me past years i didnt get sht not even a golden gun but this year i got a few rare guns but no limiteds and it disappointed me but thats how the lottery works... a lot of players spend thousands of dollars on presents i noticed the number has increased this is why we aint gritting sht because too many players spend ton like us

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yeah ur not that smart for going in debt to spend money on a game??? It also happened to me past years i didnt get sht not even a golden gun but this year i got a few rare guns but no limiteds and it disappointed me but thats how the lottery works... a lot of players spend thousands of dollars on presents i noticed the number has increased this is why we aint gritting sht because too many players spend ton like us
    I've done this for 4 years in a row and never received a limited. I understand your point bud but at the same time you need to question who got limiteds. I would have been ok if 2000 gifts translated to atheist 100 ec but I only received 30 and guns that are pointless and not rare AT ALL. So now I go around looking who got limiteds and they are, noobs/ admin alternative accounts. Traders or veteran players who have a in with admins. Or someone who claims they bought 500 gifts and got 100 ec. I mean come on! How can you not see this was a well thought out scheme this year?

Banned
    Good morning fellow graalmembers. I have been playing graal since 2012 and have never been as disappointed and disgusted as I am this Christmas. I purchased 1750 gifts and went in debt thinking after 4 years of spending ridiculous amounts of money I would have a chance this year. But what actually happened is way worse then I expected! I received 0 limited edition items for the 4th year in a row and received only 30 Ec. The fact that all of the noobs/admins disgusted as noobs got all the limiteds from only buying 30 gifts is outrageous and clearly this is a scam. I would like a limited or at very least I want the ec I deserve. This is disgusting and really needs to be fixed. This year you scammed everyone, congratulations.
    You are not guaranteed to get the mysterious card, all of the limited editions guns and supers, no matter how many gifts you open. You knew this as you have been opening gifts for 4 years and have not received any desired items. You might get extremely lucky or you might get absolutely nothing. You hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    You are not guaranteed to get the mysterious card, all of the limited editions guns and supers, no matter how many gifts you open. You knew this as you have been opening gifts for 4 years and have not received any desired items. You might get extremely lucky or you might get absolutely nothing. You hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
    Well, that be cool if that was true. Deny it all you want bud. I think its in your policy to deny deny deny. Y
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 4 years in a row, I will find the corruption.

I've done this for 4 years in a row and never received a limited. I understand your point bud but at the same time you need to question who got limiteds. I would have been ok if 2000 gifts translated to atheist 100 ec but I only received 30 and guns that are pointless and not rare AT ALL. So now I go around looking who got limiteds and they are, noobs/ admin alternative accounts. Traders or veteran players who have a in with admins. Or someone who claims they bought 500 gifts and got 100 ec. I mean come on! How can you not see this was a well thought out scheme this year?
    Yeah some been doing it since 2015
    Yes it’d be cool if staff posted the name of players who received the limiteds. Noobs have a chance to win just like u so what else staff should do? Remove it from them? Admin alternative accounts?? I personally never seen staff with keycard. Players who r friends with admins... how do u know theyre friends and so what?

Yeah some been doing it since 2015
    Yes it’d be cool if staff posted the name of players who received the limiteds. Noobs have a chance to win just like u so what else staff should do? Remove it from them? Admin alternative accounts?? I personally never seen staff with keycard. Players who r friends with admins... how do u know theyre friends and so what?
    I've played graal for so long I know eras history including who our staff is and how they handle business. Also there's discord groups and tons and tons of evidence if you know the right people to ask.

I've played graal for so long I know eras history including who our staff is and how they handle business. Also there's discord groups and tons and tons of evidence if you know the right people to ask.
    Show me the evidence

- - - Updated - - -

What do u want staff to do? Add limiteds to ur acc? Cuz i want too

Show me the evidence

- - - Updated - - -

What do u want staff to do? Add limiteds to ur acc? Cuz i want too
    I just want a better system. The current system does not factor in if you buy 2000 gifts or if you buy 50. If someone bought 1 gift and receive a gift then thats not fair to us original players who have been spending money for years. I know it should be fair for all, BUT if they arnt telling us who received limiteds and you could buy 10 gifts for a limited then that is really wrong. I would have rather if I purchased over 1000 gifts then I'd be given a chance for a tablet/limited item. I like this years milestone idea but I think limiteds are 100x better then that stupid sniper they gave us.

I just want a better system. The current system does not factor in if you buy 2000 gifts or if you buy 50. If someone bought 1 gift and receive a gift then thats not fair to us original players who have been spending money for years. I know it should be fair for all, BUT if they arnt telling us who received limiteds and you could buy 10 gifts for a limited then that is really wrong. I would have rather if I purchased over 1000 gifts then I'd be given a chance for a tablet/limited item. I like this years milestone idea but I think limiteds are 100x better then that stupid sniper they gave us.
    What milestone items have to do with the limiteds?? It literally doesnt affect your chances, in fact it’s better cuz it guarantees you that u r getting something. Mathematically people with more gifts have more chances but that doesn’t mean people with low presents CANT WIN AT ALL. I bet you if admins showed statics you’d see players who had a lot of presents are more than the players with low gifts
    Also the sniper is good if you dont have another sniper.
    U said the past years u didnt get anything why u didnt complain? Whats a better system than the current one?

What milestone items have to do with the limiteds?? It literally doesnt affect your chances, in fact it’s better cuz it guarantees you that u r getting something. Mathematically people with more gifts have more chances but that doesn’t mean people with low presents CANT WIN AT ALL. I bet you if admins showed statics you’d see players who had a lot of presents are more than the players with low gifts
    Also the sniper is good if you dont have another sniper.
    U said the past years u didnt get anything why u didnt complain? Whats a better system than the current one?
    Set a minimum purchase of 500 $500 dollar gifts in order to receive a chance at winning a limited. Thats technically a $250000 buy in and I believe a good starting point. Maybe give and extra chance every 500 gifts after that. It's simple and creates a need to grind all year for christmas