Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents

Quote Originally Posted by Whackanerd View Post
    Set a minimum purchase of 500 $500 dollar gifts in order to receive a chance at winning a limited. Thats technically a $250000 buy in and I believe a good starting point. Maybe give and extra chance every 500 gifts after that. It's simple and creates a need to grind all year for christmas
    Nope not fair for poor people

This system gives a chance for everyone urs doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nope not fair for poor people

This system gives a chance for everyone urs doesnt
    Poor people arnt poor bro. They are lazy and don't want to grind on graal and that damages graals player count because people hop on and win limiteds then NEVER play graal again. If you don't wanna grind jobs and actually play the game then go get a job, make $50 then buy the gifts! Its that simple and you could still have milestone awards.

Poor people arnt poor bro. They are lazy and don't want to grind on graal and that damages graals player count because people hop on and win limiteds then NEVER play graal again. If you don't wanna grind jobs and actually play the game then go get a job, make $50 then buy the gifts! Its that simple and you could still have milestone awards.
    No it doesn’t as you can see online count gets higher during christmas. Also most players including u itune for gifts they dont grind
    Ur idea will definitely enrage a lot and could result in ppl quitting

Banned
    Limited items are given out to active players. This was stated and confirmed when gifts were released 2 weeks ago. That’s why people with these won’t quit and the items won’t get “wasted”. Not everyone finds Grinding jobs to be fun and interesting. A lot of people play this game with their friends and just want to have a good time. Also a lot of people have school, college and work and don’t have time to grind.

U want a system that fits u only not the general playerbase

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Limited items are given out to active players. This was stated and confirmed when gifts were released 2 weeks ago. That’s why people with these won’t quit and the items won’t get “wasted”. Not everyone finds Grinding jobs to be fun and interesting. A lot of people play this game with their friends and just want to have a good time. Also a lot of people have school, college and work and don’t have time to grind.
    Ya, I'm a active player who spent ALOT OF MONEY and you guys did not consider me for the limited. You LITTERALY PROVED MY POINT with a statement yall provided. You handpicked the people to receive limiteds as stated by you. That is the definition of corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

U want a system that fits u only not the general playerbase
    According to this official statement provided by admins it states, and I quote

Banned
    Ya, I'm a active player who spent ALOT OF MONEY and you guys did not consider me for the limited. You LITTERALY PROVED MY POINT with a statement yall provided. You handpicked the people to receive limiteds as stated by you. That is the definition of corruption.
    There are 2000 active players and only a few get these items. You are not guaranteed to get them by being an active player, you have a small chance. There’s no corruption. It’s all based on probability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    There are 2000 active players and only a few get these items. You are not guaranteed to get them by being an active player, you have a small chance. There’s no corruption. It’s all based on probability.
    Dude idk what else to say beside this is corruption and really really not right. I've never received anything by luck in this game because its not true. You hand picked who got limiteds guerrenteing I have NO CHANCE of getting a limited which goes against the new system of saying you can open a gift a month from now and getting a keycard. I guess I'm done conversating because I can't get a limited because active members are handpicked by staff. That's sooo ****ed up.

- - - Updated - - -

According to this official statement provided by admins it states, and I quote

Omg what the hell r saying
    YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SPENT A LOT OF MONEY, MANY PEOPLE DID AND DIDNT GET ANY LIMITED WHILE FEW GOT LIMITEDS BECAUSE THERE ARE FEW LIMITEDS INGAME, DO U GET IT???
    STAFF DONT HAND PICK WHO WINS THE SYSTEM GIVES OUT IDS RANDOMLY RANDOOMLYY, IT’S LIKE A CODE SOMETHING CALLED CODING GOOGLE IT

ADMINS DIDNT SPECIFICALLY SAY ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL GET IT BUT THEY SAID THEYLL MAKE SURE NO LIMITED GO WASTED SO IF A PLAYER NEVER OPENS THEIR GIFT THAT CONTAIN A LIMITED THEYLL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

FURTHERMORE, WHO SAID IF THEY GRIND THE WHOLE YEAR THEY WOULDNT QUIT AFTER GETTING THE ITEM? WHAT IF THEY QUIT WHATS THE ISSUE? WE CANT FORCE THEM TO PLAY? IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

ALSO UR LAST POINT DOESNT MAKE SENSE? Whats the point of mentioning it? Yes some people itune to have more time to play with friends?? Yes yeah ok!?

Omg what the hell r saying
    YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SPENT A LOT OF MONEY, MANY PEOPLE DID AND DIDNT GET ANY LIMITED WHILE FEW GOT LIMITEDS BECAUSE THERE ARE FEW LIMITEDS INGAME, DO U GET IT???
    STAFF DONT HAND PICK WHO WINS THE SYSTEM GIVES OUT IDS RANDOMLY RANDOOMLYY, IT’S LIKE A CODE SOMETHING CALLED CODING GOOGLE IT

ADMINS DIDNT SPECIFICALLY SAY ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL GET IT BUT THEY SAID THEYLL MAKE SURE NO LIMITED GO WASTED SO IF A PLAYER NEVER OPENS THEIR GIFT THAT CONTAIN A LIMITED THEYLL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

FURTHERMORE, WHO SAID IF THEY GRIND THE WHOLE YEAR THEY WOULDNT QUIT AFTER GETTING THE ITEM? WHAT IF THEY QUIT WHATS THE ISSUE? WE CANT FORCE THEM TO PLAY? IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

ALSO UR LAST POINT DOESNT MAKE SENSE? Whats the point of mentioning it? Yes some people itune to have more time to play with friends?? Yes yeah ok!?
    I was quoting sam and I remember admins specifically saying only active members will receive it as well as saying what you said. They feed us 2 sides of the story so they can say we are lying 1 way or the other.