Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents

Quote Originally Posted by Whackanerd View Post
    I was quoting sam and I remember admins specifically saying only active members will receive it as well as saying what you said. They feed us 2 sides of the story so they can say we are lying 1 way or the other.
    When they said active players (wherever they said it) they meant the ones who open their gifts, not active as in actually sparring or basing or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    When they said active players (wherever they said it) they meant the ones who open their gifts, not active as in actually sparring or basing or whatever
    He specifically spoke of 2000 active players. So that means if you log in more days consecutively or you play every day THAN you will receive a limited

Quote Originally Posted by Whackanerd View Post
    He specifically spoke of 2000 active players. So that means if you log in more days consecutively or you play every day THAN you will receive a limited
    Yes, if you play during christmas and receive gifts, you’ll have a chance to win limited item. Whats ur point

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yes, if you play during christmas and receive gifts, you’ll have a chance to win limited item. Whats ur point
    Its fine, after relaxing a bit and thinking it over all I want is the best for graal because I've played now for a decade and think its got more potential then it knows. The new gun is a amazing edition this year and I do appreciate getting it and hope it does not get nerfed because it is what makes me happy this year. I just hope next Christmas the really old members of the community get shown a bit more love for sticking around soooo long.

Where can we see the rewards??

Is there a present milestone?

So this year there is not a limit to how many gifts you can store right? Does that mean if someone has 10k gifts that they can receive multiple limiteds on their account?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine someone receives 10 of the same limited lol

Uff about time that an update has been done in this event… I have been playing graal sense 2012 and it’s time for a change like this without a limit I haven’t been able to get nothing good from presents all this years hopefully this year turns out different

yeet
    Wizardly Weird