Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Gift System Might be a bad idea.

Exclamation New Gift System Might be a bad idea.

Hey, i feel like the new gift opening system might be a bad idea, Hoyt said that he wanted it to be fair, how is it fair when only ituners have the advantage on getting limited items now? last year everyone had to be online at the same time which was good, if someone had work or anything its not our fault. it was fair.
    Revert it to the old system or maybe add a limit for those ituners. so that everyone has the same chance on getting limiteds. i bet you after the opening day , im gonna see people that had 2 million graalts with like 1 keycard + 2 new limiteds.

I feel like toonslab did this because they wanted more $$$$$$ but its not fair at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeothiss View Post
    Hey, i feel like the new gift opening system might be a bad idea, Hoyt said that he wanted it to be fair, how is it fair when only ituners have the advantage on getting limited items now? last year everyone had to be online at the same time which was good, if someone had work or anything its not our fault. it was fair.
    Revert it to the old system or maybe add a limit for those ituners. so that everyone has the same chance on getting limiteds. i bet you after the opening day , im gonna see people that had 2 million graalts with like 1 keycard + 2 new limiteds.

I feel like toonslab did this because they wanted more $$$$$$ but its not fair at all.
    They made it fair. Only people who opened the gifts within 30 minutes since the opening period were able to get the items. If you lived in a different time zone and opened the gifts 1 hour later, you couldn’t get a single super or keycard as they were out of gifts. Last year supers and keycards were Only in gifts for for 30 minutes and this year you can get them days after Christmas so this benefits all of us. iTuners will always have some sort of advantage no matter what you do. They are paying their own money and at the end of the day this game is a business as well as any other video game in the world.

Well yea they want the money and uncapping it only would help them get more, though it is scummy to trick kids into spending $500+ on the game for christmas.

how did they make it fair? last year they put a timer so that it would be fair for anyone anyone that misses it, its their own fault.

it would make sense for a rare item to disappear in 30 mins..

this year, i bet you someone that paid 5 million graalts is gonna have 3 keycards and 4 limiteds

Banned
    how did they make it fair? last year they put a timer so that it would be fair for anyone anyone that misses it, its their own fault.

it would make sense for a rare item to disappear in 30 mins..

this year, i bet you someone that paid 5 million graalts is gonna have 3 keycards and 4 limiteds
    If people can’t open gifts the first 30 minutes within the opening period, how is it their fault? For some people it’s 10 am and for some people it’s 2 in the morning. So those people, some of them who have school on 25 December because not everyone celebrates Christmas, have to wake up at 2 in the morning to open some virtual gifts? It makes sense to make items disappear in a few days instead of 30 minutes. The game also lagged so much during those 30 minutes, that some people couldn’t even enter in the game, is that their fault?

i never had any trouble during the past years during the opening period. Its their fault for having a outdated phone or trash wifi. even if they had a trash iphone they could always enter house and open the gifts in their that would fix the lag , they would be away from the crowd. some people have school? set a timer wake up and open gifts for like 30 mins . return to sleep lol since all limited r gone in 30 mins.
    You will understand soon how all this new system is bad. even if its in 2 different time zones i bet you there will be no difference from last year . your gonna find 4k players online. anyways
    and getting a limited from presents should be by luck not for the ituners to have guaranteed a limited.
    anyways,

i never had any trouble during the past years during the opening period. Its their fault for having a outdated phone or trash wifi. even if they had a trash iphone they could always enter house and open the gifts in their that would fix the lag , they would be away from the crowd. some people have school? set a timer wake up and open gifts for like 30 mins . return to sleep lol since all limited r gone in 30 mins.
    You will understand soon how all this new system is bad. even if its in 2 different time zones i bet you there will be no difference from last year . your gonna find 4k players online. anyways
    and getting a limited from presents should be by luck not for the ituners to have guaranteed a limited.
    anyways,
    Timezone was the main issue the new gift system covers. As someone from asia I've experienced how hard it is to be following in-game graal time during christmas seasons since it's always in the range of 1-4am for us when it's gift opening time and alot of players within my timezone could say the same thing.

Plus even if outdated wifi and phones were the problem it's best to help compensate to all players to improve their in-game experience. Individual experiences such as yours are positive input that's always considered and heard but if there's a majority that says otherwise it's best to implement some sort of improvement. You're not the only player playing the game.

Also gift caps are still a thing.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    They made it fair. Only people who opened the gifts within 30 minutes since the opening period were able to get the items. If you lived in a different time zone and opened the gifts 1 hour later, you couldn’t get a single super or keycard as they were out of gifts. Last year supers and keycards were Only in gifts for for 30 minutes and this year you can get them days after Christmas so this benefits all of us. iTuners will always have some sort of advantage no matter what you do. They are paying their own money and at the end of the day this game is a business as well as any other video game in the world.
    how do you know this year we can get keycard and super days after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

precisely I already said soo many times...

remove ECs from gifts, otherwise make ECs expirable after 365 days.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

anyways,
    I have never thought I would say this, but sounds like a pretty priviliged comment, "It's their fault for having an outdated phone or trash wifi." damn dude lol Just because you were able to make it or have a better device with a better signal, doesn't mean that others shouldn't have an opportunity at getting presents. People work, and could also have an emergency (specially with today's medical issues going around). Not everyone was online, it is more fair to give everyone the opportunity to get nice items. It was never about ituners.