Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Gift System Might be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeothiss View Post
    i never had any trouble during the past years during the opening period. Its their fault for having a outdated phone or trash wifi. even if they had a trash iphone they could always enter house and open the gifts in their that would fix the lag , they would be away from the crowd. some people have school? set a timer wake up and open gifts for like 30 mins . return to sleep lol since all limited r gone in 30 mins.
    You will understand soon how all this new system is bad. even if its in 2 different time zones i bet you there will be no difference from last year . your gonna find 4k players online. anyways
    and getting a limited from presents should be by luck not for the ituners to have guaranteed a limited.
    anyways,
    so toxic lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I have never thought I would say this, but sounds like a pretty priviliged comment, "It's their fault for having an outdated phone or trash wifi." damn dude lol Just because you were able to make it or have a better device with a better signal, doesn't mean that others shouldn't have an opportunity at getting presents. People work, and could also have an emergency (specially with today's medical issues going around). Not everyone was online, it is more fair to give everyone the opportunity to get nice items. It was never about ituners.
    Literally, sounds a bit obnoxious to say its someones fault they cant be on a game at a certain time. Sometimes we have to take into consideration that not everyone lives in the west, or even celebrates christmas at that. I never knew the rare stuff was given out within the first 30 minutes, i always thought each present already had its own ID. I think its a nice adjustment overall, and im sure admins will go back & tweak where needed if the gift falls in the hands of an inactive player.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    precisely I already said soo many times...

remove ECs from gifts, otherwise make ECs expirable after 365 days.
    are you saying make all ec expirable? or just the ones given from gifts? Whats the deal with that ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    Literally, sounds a bit obnoxious to say its someones fault they cant be on a game at a certain time. Sometimes we have to take into consideration that not everyone lives in the west, or even celebrates christmas at that. I never knew the rare stuff was given out within the first 30 minutes, i always thought each present already had its own ID. I think its a nice adjustment overall, and im sure admins will go back & tweak where needed if the gift falls in the hands of an inactive player.

are you saying make all ec expirable? or just the ones given from gifts? Whats the deal with that ..
    All ECs.

This is so that ituners who get ECs from the loads of gifts they purchased will not be able to accumulate the ECs to buy super guns like CG and flamethrower.

It preserves the significance of EC as a coin that is earned by winning events and competitions.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

we need to wake up 2 in the morning or days later to open gifts?

New Gift System Might be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by vonjo View Post
    for keycard or super

Quote Originally Posted by vonjo View Post
    Not this year, you can open it anytime you want during Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Not this year, you can open it anytime you want during Christmas
    then i can sleep more
    good managers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The downsides to the old system is that we all had to get on and wait for the single time to open gifts, which causes a lot of lag, many players miss out on getting any rare items because they were either busy, asleep or just out of the house.

The new system allows everyone to have a shot at getting the rare items, but also allows them to open gifts whenever they want to and possibly even get a rare item because of the items being connected with a random players’ Gift ID.
    Last edited by Minho; 12-13-2020 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    All ECs.

This is so that ituners who get ECs from the loads of gifts they purchased will not be able to accumulate the ECs to buy super guns like CG and flamethrower.

It preserves the significance of EC as a coin that is earned by winning events and competitions.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    So what if someone wanted to save for chemical gun, but they aren't very good at events. So they save and save, getting close to their ultimate goal of 200 EC. Then boom, after a year of saving all their EC suddenly disappears.

You sir, have the worst ideas I have ever seen.

Just because ituners have an advantage because they are choosing to SPEND THEIR *OWN* MONEY, doesn't mean you got to ruin it for everyone. Every game provides an advantage to players who choose to spend their own money, if you are mad at it, do it yourself then. If you can't, too bad.

I’d like to point out that iTuners DO NOT have a better advantage. I’ve poured a very fair amount into gifts yearly and I pull nothing but Xmas food and ec. Ask my gang members, they hear me complain every year ahahaha. Don’t let this gift craze get the best of you. Don’t expect to be rich from it. It’s really a gamble if you look at it like that. Soul purpose of gifts is in the word itself. GIFTTTTT HOMIE. If you took the time to read this reply hmu on iEra for a free 500$ gift :P Happy Holidays losers.