Thread: Add an extra 15k pizza room

Add an extra 15k pizza room

As stated in the title. There are more and more players able to unlock the 15k pizza room and there is an increasing wait time to be able to find a table to use. Adding an extra room would solve this problem. Thoughts?
    #Buff the M16

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoxx View Post
    As stated in the title. There are more and more players able to unlock the 15k pizza room and there is an increasing wait time to be able to find a table to use. Adding an extra room would solve this problem. Thoughts?
    I agree with you. There used to be times were the whole 15k pizza floor was full and you literally had to wait 30 minutes to be able to use a table, and when you got one, it could eventually be stolen by someone. It would be a good idea to add a few extra rooms to this floor or add 25k or 35k pizza floors to solve this issue. I don’t know when this idea could be taken into practice as it’s been years since they have added the last floor so it will take a while for this to happen. We might have to wait years until we see this issue fixed

It’s the most profitable job on iEra since it doesn’t involve tradeable currency. If they wanted to add more rooms they would have by now in my opinion it’s fairly way too easy. They probaly holding off on adding rooms until they come up with a solution for macros on it. If they added more rooms, would require more surveillance for the macro boyz. I know y’all be seeing the same dudes repeatedly making cheese pizzas for hours without moving a muscle irl >