Thread: Bulk exchange gifts

Bulk exchange gifts

Hello everyone.
    I would like to see if entering a custom amount, or entering the amount of gifts to be exchanged equally is possible on Graal era. I spend hours trading gifts and I wonder if this could be sped up with a custom amount on the gift exchange/gifting portion. Especially with gift exchange, the time it takes to connect to someone, to speed through selecting a gift, and then another 5 second wait time adds up quickly.

Banned
    I assume that by this you are trying to say that people should for example, be able to exchange 50 gifts at a time? What if i want to exchange 5 gifts at a time but i accidentally pressed on 50? This idea has not been implemented to avoid those type of mistakes as well as to prevent “rich” players from reaching the gift limit in 5 minutes which is not the purpose of this event. I would also like to point out that probably, having so many people exchanging hundreds of gifts every 30 seconds would have a negative impact on either the server or their game, which would not be able to handle hundreds of notifications and eventually crash. I am not sure about this last point so the previous ideas are more relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    I assume that by this you are trying to say that people should for example, be able to exchange 50 gifts at a time? What if i want to exchange 5 gifts at a time but i accidentally pressed on 50? This idea has not been implemented to avoid those type of mistakes as well as to prevent “rich” players from reaching the gift limit in 5 minutes which is not the purpose of this event. I would also like to point out that probably, having so many people exchanging hundreds of gifts every 30 seconds would have a negative impact on either the server or their game, which would not be able to handle hundreds of notifications and eventually crash. I am not sure about this last point so the previous ideas are more relevant.
    I don't believe this is a valid claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    - They can combine the messages together so it’d state that you had received 50 presents in one message instead of receiving 50 msgs.
    -When exchanging, a message should appear asking if you’re sure u wanna trade or not like in tables and if they still manage to “accidentally” write 50 instead of 5 they’re dumb and need to be more careful
    - Why prevent rich players to reach the limit in 30 seconds? There’s no point. Might as well just save our time and energy
    - So hundred of players receive daily messages of freebies plasma etc and the server doesn’t crash but all of a sudden it’ll crash in christmas

Sounds like somebody is using an alt account to send gifts to their main.

Going to have to send each of those 500+ gifts one at a time.

‎‎

Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    Sounds like somebody is using an alt account to send gifts to their main.

Going to have to send each of those 500+ gifts one at a time.
    Nope, I had all 1,800 on my main. It’s painful for someone with ADD like me
    I can only get through like 200 a day at best with other people who trade in large amounts like I do. It’s even less when I have to go looking for randoms