Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gralats guide?

gralats guide?

Does anyone have a guide to making gralats I see that many make 20k a day and that is crazy I want to be a millionaire and my dream in the game is to be recognized by many peopleee

Enviado desde mi SM-J260M mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    You can find many on youtube but i will leave a short summary. I have not mentioned fishing, picking up grapes, car missions, mail, mining, picking up flowers because they are not very effective due to a few circumstances. These three are the best:

1) Pizzas- Go to Speedy Pizzas, there are a few locations and you need a wooden peal to start, you can purchase it for 40$ and start grinding. You can get 20k graalats a day by doing pizzas. You get around 3k an hour depending on certain circumstances. Note-you don’t need to buy wooden peals in trade tables as they are expensive. Each wooden peal gives you around 150-200$ and costs 40$.

2) Trash, mushrooms and acorns- Grab the free trash pick and purchase the cheap mushroom knife for effective results. Right now you can earn acorns plus acorn bags which give out acorns as well. Gold acorns are 100$ each, you should certainly focus on these. Acorns can be sold at the Mercy East Hospital Park.

3) Digging- Not as recommended and efficient job to make money as most people dig to get trochus but if you have shovels definitely give it a try. You can sell shells and buy shovels if you want to at the beach shell shop. Digging in rows is the best digging method. Don’t forget to exchange your trochus for sand dollars as they are extremely cheap, selling at around 1:1. Trochus are 3$, sand dollars and scallops are around 5$ or exchange them for newspapers which you can buy for 2:1 (even cheaper) and they are 6$ each.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 12-13-2020 at 04:39 PM.

My max per day was 15k, trash mushrooms and mailing. Entire day playing.

Bro im sorry but the only way to reach one million gralats is to either itune or scam :v

- - - Updated - - -

+ too many millionaires in era nowadays /: i’d be happy if i were unixmad

Quote Originally Posted by meimoon View Post
    Does anyone have a guide to making gralats I see that many make 20k a day and that is crazy I want to be a millionaire and my dream in the game is to be recognized by many peopleee

Enviado desde mi SM-J260M mediante Tapatalk
    Although the thread is outdated and incomplete, you could always click here to see an old attempt of mine to list out all of the jobs along with their payments.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Although having a high level in fishing and mining is a huge grind, you get a toooon of gralats. I’ve heard players say that the mining nerf has made a huge impact so I can’t say for certain whether it’s still a very high earning job if you still have a higher level in mining. Biggest problem about these two jobs though is that you’ll need to invest in a lot of time.

So the safest bet in my opinion is to just do pizzas. Aim to get into the 12.5k room in veteran speedy pizza and just grind!

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Although having a high level in fishing and mining is a huge grind, you get a toooon of gralats. I’ve heard players say that the mining nerf has made a huge impact so I can’t say for certain whether it’s still a very high earning job if you still have a higher level in mining. Biggest problem about these two jobs though is that you’ll need to invest in a lot of time.

So the safest bet in my opinion is to just do pizzas. Aim to get into the 12.5k room in veteran speedy pizza and just grind!
    I thought leveling up in fishing only makes ur fishingrod last longer?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I thought leveling up in fishing only makes ur fishingrod last longer?
    As your level increases, you’ll start to catch more types of fishes that’ll give you a lot more gralats. As for the durability of the fishing rod.. I’m not totally sure, maybe that’s also another perk for having a higher level in fishing?

Fishing is pretty much mining except a little better now than mining. Though, I would never recommended anyone to waste their time on mining or fishing. If there is one job that pays really well with a much lower time investment, it would be making 12.5k pizzas and getting into the highest veteran level.
    Pizzas also used to be like mining, and you would need like some crazy high showpizzas like 85k show pizzas to get into the best room
    I’m glad they changed that, and since then it’s been the best.

Besides, I rather see someone invest their time making irl money and literally getting the millionaire status by buying gralats rather than wasting an eternity on such long term jobs.
    At least the majority of staff team that work on era do it for either passion, or various other reasons I do not know of since I’ve never really asked them.
    There’s none of that pressing a button... repetitively for only a virtual currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Fishing is pretty much mining except a little better now than mining. Though, I would never recommended anyone to waste their time on mining or fishing. If there is one job that pays really well with a much lower time investment, it would be making 12.5k pizzas and getting into the highest veteran level.
    Pizzas also used to be like mining, and you would need like some crazy high showpizzas like 85k show pizzas to get into the best room
    I’m glad they changed that, and since then it’s been the best.

Besides, I rather see someone invest their time making irl money and literally getting the millionaire status by buying gralats rather than wasting an eternity on such long term jobs.
    At least the majority of staff team that work on era do it for either passion, or various other reasons I do not know of since I’ve never really asked them.
    There’s none of that pressing a button... repetitively for only a virtual currency.
    high showpizza only unlocks room right? It doesnt give u extra gralats does it?