Thread: Era Upload Site Down?

Era Upload Site Down?

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i dont know how to fix this.

Its not because of my Internet is slow or whatsoev and it did happen on some Player that I asked if they can upload a certain file upload for me bc I'm having an issue of this site.

It would be great if there's another way to upload the file i wanted to upload like Custom Body Upload? I manage to find how to upload a Gang Logo by Tapping the Gang Pic inside the game and providing the Img's Url, but i dont know where can I upload some Custom Upload aside from that site.

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

On my side, the Era upload site is working.

This seems to be a problem on your side, as I was able to successfully load the site just now.

If isn't loading for you no matter what you do, I'd suggest trying it on a different device or asking someone who you trust to upload it for you.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    ^It is indeed probably a problem from your side rather the website’s. Probably it takes too long to load the page so the sever doesn’t respond. Check your internet connection even if you think it has nothing to do with this issue so that you can fully discard this possibility. For example, you might have inconsistent time out settings automatically adjusted on your pc or wifi. Consider switching your router and modem off (if you have one) for 30 seconds and then switch them back on. If this doesn’t work and it’s not a problem coming from your internet, try using a different browser/device to access the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    This seems to be a problem on your side, as I was able to successfully load the site just now.

If isn't loading for you no matter what you do, I'd suggest trying it on a different device or asking someone who you trust to upload it for you.
    I know the site is working fine, the thing is.. im having a problem if I uploaded some img such as gang logo or custom upload.

It takes too long to send or the screenshot I attached in here shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    ^It is indeed probably a problem from your side rather the website’s. Probably it takes too long to load the page so the sever doesn’t respond. Check your internet connection even if you think it has nothing to do with this issue so that you can fully discard this possibility. For example, you might have inconsistent time out settings automatically adjusted.Consider switching your router and modem off (if you have one) for 30 seconds and then switch them back on. If this doesn’t work and it’s not a problem coming from your internet, try using a different browser/device to access the website.
    I tried asking some of my friends in-game, they also receive such thing.

Welp I'll try and ask more, thanks for the info

edit: anyone can close this thread?