Thread: Favorite thing to do outside of Graal

Smile Favorite thing to do outside of Graal

I mainly just would like to know what else people do on a daily basis with Covid around.

- - - Updated - - -

(I might've accidently posted this on the wrong thing, but...

With Covid around, I would do the exact same things everyday. Play Minecraft, and watch loads of YouTube videos when not playing graal. I prefer the online life rather than actual life anyways

(Yeah but, it’s okay~)

I collect hypebeast clothing, accessories, and wacky shoes Currently cozy in a Supreme X The North Face sleeping bag
    Minecraft is dope too, I’m about to rent another java realm to play with the graal homies hmu if ya interested.

Related to Players
    I'll open Graal a few times a month but outside of it I'm either struggling with remote learning classes or watching YouTube. Occasionally I'll play Minecraft, Stardew Valley, mess around in the kitchen or watch a movie with my mom (we have a lot of fun.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    I collect hypebeast clothing, accessories, and wacky shoes Currently cozy in a Supreme X The North Face sleeping bag
    Minecraft is dope too, I’m about to rent another java realm to play with the graal homies hmu if ya interested.
    TNF products are very comfortable. You have got some great taste my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Real recognize real Cobra Kai is a very dope “Netflix Original” show as well. I’m on season 3. The show is such a twist. High key makes me wanna get into karate LMAO.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    Real recognize real Cobra Kai is a very dope “Netflix Original” show as well. I’m on season 3. The show is such a twist. High key makes me wanna get into karate LMAO.
    No spoilers! I've watched the show twice but I'm rewatching Season 1 & 2 before I watch 3 for the first time!
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.