Thread: Rumors

Rumors

Their have been rumors floating around of new spar complex weapons and hats, I was wondering if they were accurate in anyway.

If so I have a couple questions:

1. What will happen to the current ones will they be removed or will they stay in game?

2. Will stats be reset for pk and spar?

If this isn’t confirmed or just a rumor new spar complex weapons should definitely be a thing you guys should look into, it would definitely be a game changer and make the game feel fresh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstagner View Post
    Their have been rumors floating around of new spar complex weapons and hats, I was wondering if they were accurate in anyway.

If so I have a couple questions:

1. What will happen to the current ones will they be removed or will they stay in game?

2. Will stats be reset for pk and spar?

If this isn’t confirmed or just a rumor new spar complex weapons should definitely be a thing you guys should look into, it would definitely be a game changer and make the game feel fresh.
    First of all, I would like to point out that these are just rumors and therefore not confirmed so they might not be released as of yet. But in the case that they do, Spars and Kill stats wouldn’t reset and the current weapons and hats would probably stay in the game though it could be otherwise, this decision would be made by the staff team.

No real rumors of what’s gonna actually happen with hats; last time they touched the 20k spar mask players weren’t happy you can now find that OG spar mask somewhere on Zone LOL, doubt they will touch stats. A certain staff member has teased about potentially updating Spar Complex in 2021 so all we can do is wait and pray Spar Complex gets the update it DESPERATELY neeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    No real rumors of what’s gonna actually happen with hats; last time they touched the 20k spar mask players weren’t happy you can now find that OG spar mask somewhere on Zone LOL, doubt they will touch stats. A certain staff member has teased about potentially updating Spar Complex in 2021 so all we can do is wait and pray Spar Complex gets the update it DESPERATELY neeeds.
    Yes definitely, I hope something does get added. A spar complex update would definitely keep/bring in old players