Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Personal thoughts on Graal Era

Personal thoughts on Graal Era

So i’ve been playing Graal Era from 2014-2013, i really like this game and enjoy it .. but today i’ve imagined alot of things that can make this game even better.

1. Sell this game on Steam

Yes! why not? this will make the playerbase even bigger, alot of gamers/youtubers will know this game exist.

2. Make a trailer

For me before trying any game i usually watch a youtube video about it or watch the trailer to know what is this game about.

3. Make the game use GPU instead of WebGL

Now this will make the FPS higher and everything better than before, PC players buy a Video Card for a reason .

4. Add hotkeys

With that change you could play it on your laptop comfortably without an attached mouse, and switch to WASD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McLeod View Post
    So i’ve been playing Graal Era from 2014-2013, i really like this game and enjoy it .. but today i’ve imagined alot of things that can make this game even better.

1. Sell this game on Steam

Yes! why not? this will make the playerbase even bigger, alot of gamers/youtubers will know this game exist.

2. Make a trailer

For me before trying any game i usually watch a youtube video about it or watch the trailer to know what is this game about.

3. Make the game use GPU instead of WebGL

Now this will make the FPS higher and everything better than before, PC players buy a Video Card for a reason .

4. Add hotkeys

With that change you could play it on your laptop comfortably without an attached mouse, and switch to WASD
    Number one and three will not happen. Right now there are 2k people online and once that number reaches to 3k the game lags and the server crashes. If this happens with 3k players online imagine what would happen with 10k or even 5k? The game wouldnt even run as the servers would completely collapse. Servers would have to be expanded and that is expensive. Also why would you put this game on Steam? That’s not free because you have to pay commissions to steam for using their platform and you can play this game for free anyway. I’m sure trailers have already been made by third parties or by toonslab itself, though there is no official trailer. Making a game GPU is also not free, might take years and is not necessary. People don’t play this game because of it’s graphics or Fps. Finally, adding hotkeys to switch to WASD might happen one day though not a lot of people would use it so probably won’t happen either.

It would be nice to be able to use WASD for movement on PC.

When I play on PC I have to position my keyboard very far to my left to be able to play comfortably when I am PKing or basing.

‎‎

It's sad to see how much potential this game actually has, but Toonslab/whoever owns the Graal series right now just doesn't put that much effort into it. They don't even properly pay most of the staff that make this game run, considering they get all paid in virtual currencies except a select few. I've been in the Newspaper Team, as well as the Eastern PR Team, and I'm not even sure the PRA's are getting paid in any way. I left this game around 2017, having played since 2012, I can tell you that this game is definitely dying. Had always 2-3k online around Australian/Asian/Oceanic time, but now there's barely a thousand. All my friends have quit and I've lost contact with them all. Era held so many memories of mine and it's sad to see how it is now.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry! View Post
    It's sad to see how much potential this game actually has, but Toonslab/whoever owns the Graal series right now just doesn't put that much effort into it. They don't even properly pay most of the staff that make this game run, considering they get all paid in virtual currencies except a select few. I've been in the Newspaper Team, as well as the Eastern PR Team, and I'm not even sure the PRA's are getting paid in any way. I left this game around 2017, having played since 2012, I can tell you that this game is definitely dying. Had always 2-3k online around Australian/Asian/Oceanic time, but now there's barely a thousand. All my friends have quit and I've lost contact with them all. Era held so many memories of mine and it's sad to see how it is now.
    When you can't even find a single person in the entire Astro Club building, you know the end times have come.

‎‎

Good luck trying to bring me back Era

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Good luck trying to bring me back Era
    Considering that you are using our website, we already have
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Considering that you are using our website, we already have
    You know, I only log in Era for crypt.

Steam charges some fees for in game purchases. Do you really think Era wants to share some of their revenue with Gabe Newell xDD
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Steam charges some fees for in game purchases. Do you really think Era wants to share some of their revenue with Gabe Newell xDD
    And you are saying they aren't sharing their revenue with Apple and Google? Interesting.