Thread: Not receiving email from era to accept.

Not receiving email from era to accept.

I don't even get the email to accept a support ticket is my email blocked or something how can I find out?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    I don't even get the email to accept a support ticket is my email blocked or something how can I find out?
    Check your spam inbox. Also make sure Toonslab’s email is not on your ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Check your spam inbox. Also make sure Toonslab’s email is not on your ignore list.
    Yea its not in any and its working with my other accounts just that specific email is not working so gg ig i lost an acc i won gst on because no admins will be bothered to help with an email change or giving access.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    Yea its not in any and its working with my other accounts just that specific email is not working so gg ig i lost an acc i won gst on because no admins will be bothered to help with an email change or giving access.
    Does your email work correctly? Is this the first time that this has happened? If you have tried everything and nothing seems to work, wait for a few hours or another day and try again. This happened to me before, I didn’t receive an email instantly but it came a few hours later when I made a second attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Does your email work correctly? Is this the first time that this has happened? If you have tried everything and nothing seems to work, wait for a few hours or another day and try again. This happened to me before, I didn’t receive an email instantly but it came a few hours later when I made a second attempt.
    Yea tried everything even my other accs work fine its just this email im trying to get it changed

Try speaking to the higher levels of staff, as most of us here do not have the power to do anything meaningful.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showgroups.php
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Make sure you are on an actual web browser when viewing your emails. A lot of times these mobile email apps are very slow/buggy at pulling up emails in general. For quickest and most accurate look at your emails it’s best to use browser or desktop version of the email provider site. There is no such thing as the email being blocked to send requests, if your account has been unlinked from its original email it will ask you in game if you want to create a new acc to attach to that current email. If that is the case emailing [email protected] is your best chance at recovery. Good luck.

Hey, did you find a solution to this issue. I'm coming across it also and I don't receive the email to login to my aco****.