Thread: Disgusting

Banned

Disgusting

Can people who scam gifts using this stupid phrase “Gift me to win Black Umbrella/Hw Wand/Hw Dagger” get banned. A lot of new players believe them. This guy has scammed 1700 gifts from new players and continues to scam them every day. I know we wouldn’t believe this stupidity but a lot of new players are not aware of this and end up loosing hundreds of gifts every day. Can there be a new feature on the report system which allows us to report these people? Can these type of scammers get banned from completely opening gifts this year? They didn’t get them fairly and are exploiting the unawareness of new players from our community. These scammers are ruining this event for new players and it makes me sad to see this. Instead of celebrating Christmas, people get scammed and it’s very sad.

Honestly this may sound stupid but I believe it's actually a good thing that new players get scammers a few gralats because they learn that they shouldn't trust other people especially if they don't know them personally which prevents them from getting their accounts and even more items scammed.
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Nah they need to get smarter

I'm pretty sure snk used to ban players on his iOs account for scamming gifts, his iOs account still has the same status from when he was banning scammers too lol