Thread: Banned due to someone on my account

Banned due to someone on my account

I recently let my brother play on my acc and he got himself jailed for 71 hours for hitting on a girl, I though to myself fine I’ll wait it out, the next day I go to log on and it’s now become a permanent ban, you can look thru my history I haven’t been jailed in a long time I just want my account back, I wasn’t even on at the time I was letting my brother use it.

File a ticket, that is what everyone will tell you
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

this guy is lying.
    He got banned because he was impersonating iMask for the past week , and he was in start being a child predator saying in chat ( Naughty girls PM) and asking for inappropriate stuff via pms, as he was impersonating as iMask)
    Search up iMask in the search option in game and you will find this guy with like 6 accounts named iMask banned and the reason is in the status.

Nice try dude i told you im getting you banned now gtfo and cry to toonslab they wont even help you piece of sht* child predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeothiss View Post
    this guy is lying.
    He got banned because he was impersonating iMask for the past week , and he was in start being a child predator saying in chat ( Naughty girls PM) and asking for inappropriate stuff via pms, as he was impersonating as iMask)
    Search up iMask in the search option in game and you will find this guy with like 6 accounts named iMask banned and the reason is in the status.

Nice try dude i told you im getting you banned now gtfo and cry to toonslab they wont even help you piece of sht* child predator.
    Thats wild

I never prenteded to be imask? Lmfao you have the wrong person and I’ve never said naughty girls pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DocL View Post
    I recently let my brother play on my acc and he got himself jailed for 71 hours for hitting on a girl, I though to myself fine I’ll wait it out, the next day I go to log on and it’s now become a permanent ban, you can look thru my history I haven’t been jailed in a long time I just want my account back, I wasn’t even on at the time I was letting my brother use it.
    If you nor the person on your account contributed to the permanent ban, Send a support ticket here= https://support.toonslab.com/ Don’t post threads regarding jails/bans as they shouldn’t be discussed here because none of us can provide you with further assistance. Also you should not let other people use your account, to avoid getting banned “unfairly”.

^^^^ basing off with what the player above me has said.

I’m sorry to hear that, but the forums isn’t the place to be discussing about these sorts of topics. There isn’t much we can do besides telling you to send a ticket to toonslab ( link : https://support.toonslab.com/ ) and they’ll further investigate this issue.

Closing thread.