Thread: A few ideas i had that would make graal era a little bit more fun.

Lightbulb A few ideas i had that would make graal era a little bit more fun.

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you all some ideas that have been in my mind for a while, hope you guys can add onto the ideas and share some of yours.

1. Daily/Weekly Quests- Have a reward such as Quest Coins or Gralats rewarded every time someone completes a Weekly/Daily quests.

2. Map Expandability- and/or Add locations and revive a few locations around the map. I've seen Graal Online PlayerWorlds which is a good example.

3. New basing features- Add bases or give other gangs a chance to experience basing, all i see are the same names every single time i log on and it's a bit boring how these gangs are hoarding all the hours.. if Era has rewards for gang hours, especially hefty ones going up to the 10k hrs etc, they should at least expand upon the idea of adding bases or adding features that make people wanna use gangs for some sort of reason, you could even add gang competitions like "which gang picks up the most trash in a week" or some sort of activity where gangs are not only basing oriented.

4. New jobs- I feel like a lot of people can agree with me here, we need more than just digging, picking up trash, or making pizzas.. make it more expansive and make it a real MMORPG.. add jobs that require maintenance in buildings like cleaning floors in the pizzeria, add shells to the digging jobs, shipping ammunition from one gun store to the other (maybe add in moving gun parts from one fun store to the other)

5. Add car features such as custom car headlights, honk sounds and over all customization, if you have to own the VIP pass to obtain these features, it'll make more people wanna grind the jobs monthly.

6. More quests, even if its every couple months or so where you can get hats and melees and such, you could even host more competitions where you can pull melee ideas from players and compensate that player.. and use their idea as the quest melee or hats and guns etc.

That's all I've got for now.. i have more ideas but I'm hungry lol. as a 2012 graal era player I've seen the game go through changes, but none compared to iclassic changes.

I don’t mean to be rude but, everything here that you’ve said has been suggested before, and nothing has changed they’ve been suggested for years.
    And if they have been implemented, say the new jobs, they won’t be implementing any more. Pretty sure the dev team learned the hard way what people’s actual intentions were lol. Because it certainly showed.

(This is based in experience and observation, not factual evidence.)

Ohh okay yea i didn't know.

Pero se tiene que hacer algo, mira como esta el juego...paso de 3 o 4 mil jugadores diarios a mil jugadores diarios. Se que no soy un jugador veterano...llevo jugando este juego desde el 2018 y le he agarrado mucho cariño, y enserio no quiero que cierren el juego por falta de jugadores
    Poco a poco la gente va dejando el juego y me parece muy triste la verdad. :c

Actual content? nah I want more holiday events where you smack the big guy for mediocre weapons.

I'm pretty sure snk posted a while ago that he was gonna add Daily/Weekly Quests during the making of iEra, but the idea got scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I don’t mean to be rude but, everything here that you’ve said has been suggested before, and nothing has changed they’ve been suggested for years.
    And if they have been implemented, say the new jobs, they won’t be implementing any more. Pretty sure the dev team learned the hard way what people’s actual intentions were lol. Because it certainly showed.

(This is based in experience and observation, not factual evidence.)
    I can confirm that 101%!
    I was here! - Kai*

I wish they could work out ways to make the game run smoother or make it seem more immersive somehow like a graphics upgrade or something.

YouTube @isighttt
    ModeGraal On Youtube