Thread: We need keycard readers to use keycards

Lightbulb We need keycard readers to use keycards

I believe if you book a room at the hotel they'd give you a keycard which you use to tap on the card reader retrofitted into the door to open it.

Similarly, to use the keycards we get in gifts, there needs to be something to read the information contained inside the card - of the item we are getting with the keycard.

As such, could the admins sell keycard readers so that we could all use our keycards? I'd suggest the price of the keycard reader be at least 70k gralats.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

And the point of this would be???

^^^^

Get money for the devs $$$$

Are you asking for an update on mysterious keycards, or are you asking for a totally different concept for an actual NEW keycard + keycard reader with functions? Your ideas seem interesting but confusing even for someone like me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    Are you asking for an update on mysterious keycards, or are you asking for a totally different concept for an actual NEW keycard + keycard reader with functions? Your ideas seem interesting but confusing even for someone like me.
    He is asking for a new, different keycard to be implemented into the game, which would cost 70k graalats and with which you could book hotel rooms in the Hotel building.

So, on the top of EXTREMELY slim chances of even obtaining the keycard, the player also has to pay $70k gralats to even make use of the item? Not the greatest idea in my opinion, just no point of it being implemented in the first place.

Ahhhh I thought so. We’ll Era PlayerWorlds server has something like that for their hotel system but without keycard readers since you’re able to drop things on that server. You get to rent a choice out of various rooms and it serves as your “house” since houses cost a ton. The biggest room is the top floor room and it’s a “penthouse” styled level. Not many people use the hotel since it’s kinda a waste of money people prefer working towards a house. A lot of player ideas have already been implemented into the Era PlayerWorlds server check it out. The server has been ahead of its time for years in my opinion.