Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It uses much memory

It uses much memory

Even tho i uninstalled era it still took all mine memory i like have 120 mb left df?? Im on mobile

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayna View Post
    Even tho i uninstalled era it still took all mine memory i like have 120 mb left df?? Im on mobile
    How much space does the game take up in your device? The more you play and progress in this game, the more memory it takes up. This is because the more you play, more files will be loaded and stored on the ram of your phone. This should be reduced once you reinstall the game but as it did not work for you, here’s the solution. You could try icleaner. This app deletes junk files that take up a lot of space, sometimes even up to a few Gigabytes without you even realizing it and it should give you extra megabytes or maybe even gigabytes depending on how many junk files you have and should solve your problem.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 12-23-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    How much space does the game take up in your device? The more you play and progress in this game, the more memory it takes up. This is because the more you play, more files will be loaded and stored on the ram of your phone. This should be reduced once you reinstall the game but as it did not work for you, here’s the solution. You could try icleaner. This app deletes junk files that take up a lot of space, sometimes even up to a few Gigabytes without you even realizing it and it should give you extra megabytes or maybe even gigabytes depending on how many junk files you have and should solve your problem.
    It was 20 at dirst but then i got up to 700 and i uninstalled it but that didint help at all i tried uninstalling data but no data littarly even tho there were other game data now like every 20 min mine system says mine phone is getting slower you need to clean it up so yeah it gets boring i will try icleaner thx

- - - Updated - - -

Also i tried to install but littarly dont have enough memory anyway to uninstall data of it?

Clearing cache would help. The reason the game takes up that much space cause it downloads every image and tile sets present in the game the hat files, body and head uploads, gun skins and etc. are probably still saved in your device.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Clearing cache would help. The reason the game takes up that much space cause it downloads every image and tile sets present in the game the hat files, body and head uploads, gun skins and etc. are probably still saved in your device.
    Already deinstalled the game.-.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayna View Post
    Already deinstalled the game.-.
    There’s no other way of reducing the space that the game takes up. GraalOnline Era, the game itself only takes up 37.5 megabytes. The other 1-2 gigabytes are taken up by the in-game files, such as uploads, item files, hats, data, etc. To increase the space on your device, as I mentioned before, use an app like icleaner. As Minho mentioned try clearing the cache but from other apps, not from the game itself. For example, trying clearing your phone’s web browser’s cache.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 12-24-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Most of the files are still on your mobile phone even after uninstalling the game, download a file manager and search for Graal era files to delete them (btw by replacing the images with different files u can ifile and see the hats you always wanted)
    I mainly use ES File Explorer for ifiling and deleting Era files
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Yeah clearing cache is different from uninstalling in general and I think you could disable cache in the settings for some devices but it comes with more loading time each time you enter new areas.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    There’s no other way of reducing the space that the game takes up. GraalOnline Era, the game itself only takes up 37.5 megabytes. The other 1-2 gigabytes are taken up by the in-game files, such as uploads, item files, hats, data, etc. To increase the space on your device, as I mentioned before, use an app like icleaner. As Minho mentioned try clearing the cache but from other apps, not from the game itself. For example, trying clearing your phone’s web browser’s cache.
    Mate, my Graal Era took up 3 gigabytes lmao. 8 GB data usage since october

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk T. View Post
    Mate, my Graal Era took up 3 gigabytes lmao. 8 GB data usage since october
    Mine takes 3.89 giga bytes :v