Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Present Milestones (GUARANTEED ITEMS after opening certain amount of gifts)

Good morning fellow graalmembers. I have been playing graal since 2012 and have never been as disappointed and disgusted as I am this Christmas. I purchased 1750 gifts and went in debt thinking after 4 years of spending ridiculous amounts of money I would have a chance this year. But what actually happened is way worse then I expected! I received 0 limited edition items for the 4th year in a row and received only 30 Ec. The fact that all of the noobs/admins disgusted as noobs got all the limiteds from only buying 30 gifts is outrageous and clearly this is a scam. I would like a limited or at very least I want the ec I deserve. This is disgusting and really needs to be fixed. This year you scammed everyone, congratulations.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whackanerd View Post
    Good morning fellow graalmembers. I have been playing graal since 2012 and have never been as disappointed and disgusted as I am this Christmas. I purchased 1750 gifts and went in debt thinking after 4 years of spending ridiculous amounts of money I would have a chance this year. But what actually happened is way worse then I expected! I received 0 limited edition items for the 4th year in a row and received only 30 Ec. The fact that all of the noobs/admins disgusted as noobs got all the limiteds from only buying 30 gifts is outrageous and clearly this is a scam. I would like a limited or at very least I want the ec I deserve. This is disgusting and really needs to be fixed. This year you scammed everyone, congratulations.
    Didn’t you get milestone items? The guns/meeles from milestones are alright and they are limited edition. You can’t get everything that you want in life. Christmas is about spending time with family and enjoying your holidays, not getting stressed about virtual gifts in a video game.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 12-26-2020 at 01:02 PM.

It seems to me that the milestone items were added into graal so the staff could pick and choose who received limited without question. Everyone who buys 1000 gifts gets the gun so its not limited edition AT ALL. ALSO the new snipers damage is a joke. Why would it not be on par with the bar? You gave us a weapon that gets owned by bars. And to the guy who said im just mad I can't buy my fame, I've been playing graal since 2012 and have more kills/hours and experience then all the admins in graal. I expect the one year when admins say I have a fair chance and I drop $300 dollars then I'd be given a fair opportunity. Also, milestones are a joke. If you get a limited edition item you can sell for 800k tro and do whatever you want! All I'm saying is that people who opened 500 presents were given 100 of MY ecs. There were 200+ limited items handed out and to say I didn't receive a single one is outrageous and disgusting. Do better graal, us OGs who pay your paychecks are tired of being destroyed and used.

Quote Originally Posted by dan3099 View Post
    The gasmasks don’t currently protect from gas (at least the Gothic doesn’t, only one I’ve tested.)

Clearly they are intended to protect from gas seeing their name here and the gas mask parts on them.
    It’s fixed now ty admins

SVH Dominator: 500k/750k gralats; 10 damage

BAR: 200k gralats; 11.5 dmg

Costs a total 750,000 gralats for all 1500 presents which converted to USD would be $272.46.

BAR still outclasses this gun, won’t replace it for basing. Kinda cool that it has a sniper mode but won’t be using it frequently. I believe this weapon should have an additional mode or effect or at least be on the same level or better than BAR since it’s over double the price. Only go after this if you are a serious collector or enjoy carpal tunnel because unless this gets a well deserved buff the only thing it will be dominating is your wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackanerd View Post
    It seems to me that the milestone items were added into graal so the staff could pick and choose who received limited without question. Everyone who buys 1000 gifts gets the gun so its not limited edition AT ALL. ALSO the new snipers damage is a joke. Why would it not be on par with the bar? You gave us a weapon that gets owned by bars. And to the guy who said im just mad I can't buy my fame, I've been playing graal since 2012 and have more kills/hours and experience then all the admins in graal. I expect the one year when admins say I have a fair chance and I drop $300 dollars then I'd be given a fair opportunity. Also, milestones are a joke. If you get a limited edition item you can sell for 800k tro and do whatever you want! All I'm saying is that people who opened 500 presents were given 100 of MY ecs. There were 200+ limited items handed out and to say I didn't receive a single one is outrageous and disgusting. Do better graal, us OGs who pay your paychecks are tired of being destroyed and used.
    The fact that you’re saying milestone items were added so staff could pick and choose who win is entirely irresponsible as a claim and honestly insulting. We added the milestone because we wanted to give something to people because they are spending their money and time, it’s something you get for free and was added last minute by one of the staff just because he thought it was nice and cool and it is. Claiming we did it for the mere purpose of choosing who we are giving the limiteds is a disgusting claim, everything was given randomly. Just because you spent a lot of money doesn’t mean you will get to get a limited, I can assure you there are more people who spent more money and are more mature about not getting anything. Also you chose to pay, we aren’t forcing you too.

Question..

Peps says u can get The Gold HK416 'For Free' from purp gifts.. Its true or i need Buy/own The gun first?
    If true.. How many purps i need for It?

Other way, i did already opened 33 ($500) presents.. i need reach a certain mont of them (growing The number of Tier 3 stats).. or i need save them on inventory to open alot of them instantly? .-.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITOUSPOND View Post
    Question..

Peps says u can get The Gold HK416 'For Free' from purp gifts.. Its true or i need Buy/own The gun first?
    If true.. How many purps i need for It?

Other way, i did already opened 33 ($500) presents.. i need reach a certain mont of them (growing The number of Tier 3 stats).. or i need save them on inventory to open alot of them instantly? .-.
    You can’t buy the gun or own it beforehand. The only way to get it is from gifts. Opening presents instantly or stacking them and opening them consecutively won’t increase your chances. There is no fixed amount of presents you need to open to get the gun, this depends on your luck. I have opened 120 500$ gifts and did not get it.

Also gifts are probably getting removed soon, so you don’t have that much time to get it. The gun should still be obtainable from gifts until they are removed as I believe there is no limit of the amount of people who can pull out Gold HK416 from gifts, unlike other rare limited items (Mystery tablet, Inferno blade, Shroud Edge) which do have a limit, without including the milestone ones.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 01-01-2021 at 12:54 PM.

SVH sniper is better than BAR but that’s my opinion. I liked the sniper so much I bought enough presents to own it on 2 accounts. Knockback on guns is pretty under rated, I been chasing GPD and MW auction snipers and this SVH gun ain’t too far from the stats on those guns. Then the skin is there if you want it for another 500 gifts. I felt like the skin was inspired from previous exotic items if you look at the dark matter canon and then the shifter exo items the style is similar. It’s like a baby exotic item. Milestones was a great addition for 2020 gifts. I too spend a fair amount into gifts every year and have never pulled a limited but I’m very content with just the sniper alone. Everything else was a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    The fact that you’re saying milestone items were added so staff could pick and choose who win is entirely irresponsible as a claim and honestly insulting. We added the milestone because we wanted to give something to people because they are spending their money and time, it’s something you get for free and was added last minute by one of the staff just because he thought it was nice and cool and it is. Claiming we did it for the mere purpose of choosing who we are giving the limiteds is a disgusting claim, everything was given randomly. Just because you spent a lot of money doesn’t mean you will get to get a limited, I can assure you there are more people who spent more money and are more mature about not getting anything. Also you chose to pay, we aren’t forcing you too.
    I agree 100% but the svh dominator is out classed by the BAR everytime! At first it's knockback made the gun a amazing purchase then (just like everytime) you guys waited intill everyone bought the SVH then you nerfed it so every gun would out class it. So I turn this back on you and say this is a disgusting claim because you followed it up with taking a 300 dollar gun and nerfing it so people still buy other guns. Shame on yall.