Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rarity of gift items

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    You could still get the Normal guns and the gold hk to answer your question.
    Where'd you get the info for the gold hk part? aren't those limited
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Jeez even more extremely disappointed after seeing your post. Theres too many people that opened 200+ gifts and got nothing.. majority I talked to got a gun after opening 500-600 gifts.. and then theres the minority that got good stuff from 10 gifts.. hating this new ID system. Literally spending tens of thousands of gralats to get some cheap melees and useless hats.
    It’s literally the same thing, the only difference from the last system was the time. The ID was put in place in order to make it fair to everyone. Not liking a new system just because you didn’t get anything but someone else did is not valid criticism and doesn’t really tell me how the system is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I dont think its limited but if it was, why presents are still sold if you can’t get items?

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Gold guns have never been limited, they are just extremely rare. Jeff would have mentioned it was limited but he did not at any point. I can vouch and say you could still get it cause i have friends who have new presents and are still getting it.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

These are thelimited items, I don’t think the guns given out from gifts are limited though:
    -50 Inferno Slayer
    -40 Frost Slayer
    -25 Mystery Tablet
    -20 Flaming Dagger
    -15 Christmas Shrouded Edge

Also now I’m slowly seeing more people with the golden gun, on the 25th (or 26th for me) I rarely saw people with the golden gun, but now I’m seeing a lot more ppl with it. I thought this year it was extremely rare because I had friends having a lot of gifts and not getting anything, but really it’s just bad luck.

I'm surprised nobody is mentioning the Arcade Pistols. They feel like P2Ks to me