Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Rarity of gift items

  1. #1

    Rarity of gift items

    I am somewhat frustrated with the result of the xmas items. I opened around 220 500$ gifts and did not get the gold gun or anything worth while. All items were common and so on.

    What was the rarity of the gold HK as well as the front rifle? I feel like with the ID system you guys are more limited in the fact that only an X amount of people can get special items.


    Also on the same topic. Do I still have a chance at the gold gun if i get the gift right now?
    Hey, I'm Unknown

  2. #2
    The Gold HK and the Frosty rifle were both rares.

    I'm not entirely sure about the chance of getting the gold gun after christmas occurred. In my experience, I only got pure common items from the 340 $500 gifts I spent after the present ID's were assigned (which is after the beginning of opening gifts for the first group).

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    I am somewhat frustrated with the result of the xmas items. I opened around 220 500$ gifts and did not get the gold gun or anything worth while. All items were common and so on.

    What was the rarity of the gold HK as well as the front rifle? I feel like with the ID system you guys are more limited in the fact that only an X amount of people can get special items.


    Also on the same topic. Do I still have a chance at the gold gun if i get the gift right now?
    I know people who have bought and opened gifts today and they got guns, so I believe you can get the golden gun right now. The guns are very rare and hard to get so you can end up opening hundreds of gifts without getting a single one.

  4. #4
    I opened 525 of the $500 gifts and got the Golden HK416, the Frosty Rifle, the Magma Blaster, and the Lighting Blade.

    All of those are classified as, "Rare".

    Those are the best items I was able to pull out of around 1,000 gifts total.

    ‎‎

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    I opened 525 of the $500 gifts and got the Golden HK416, the Frosty Rifle, the Magma Blaster, and the Lighting Blade.

    All of those are classified as, "Rare".

    Those are the best items I was able to pull out of around 1,000 gifts total.
    That’s impressive. I know people who opened 1000 500$ gifts and some of them did not get a single gun.

  6. #6
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,926
    I think you could still get guns since they are limiteds

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    I opened 525 of the $500 gifts and got the Golden HK416, the Frosty Rifle, the Magma Blaster, and the Lighting Blade.

    All of those are classified as, "Rare".

    Those are the best items I was able to pull out of around 1,000 gifts total.
    Jeez even more extremely disappointed after seeing your post. Theres too many people that opened 200+ gifts and got nothing.. majority I talked to got a gun after opening 500-600 gifts.. and then theres the minority that got good stuff from 10 gifts.. hating this new ID system. Literally spending tens of thousands of gralats to get some cheap melees and useless hats.

  8. #8
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,926
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Jeez even more extremely disappointed after seeing your post. Theres too many people that opened 200+ gifts and got nothing.. majority I talked to got a gun after opening 500-600 gifts.. and then theres the minority that got good stuff from 10 gifts.. hating this new ID system. Literally spending tens of thousands of gralats to get some cheap melees and useless hats.
    It’s not the new system, it’s ur luck
    The past years i been opening over 200 gifts (up to 700 maybe) and didnt receive golden gun or any type of gun

  9. #9
    ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,506
    It’s all luck. Trust me. Someone got the inferno blade in 200 gifts. Apparently one person got the shroud in 20 gifts. So yeah it’s all luck.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)



    If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!


  10. #10
    Grind To Shine bluedragon123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    1,118
    You could still get the Normal guns and the gold hk to answer your question.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

    Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2020

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •