Thread: More Automation Please

More Automation Please

I’ve come back and seen a couple forms of automated hosting in the forms of laser tag and plasma pvp and even player ran with survival.

Maybe we could do something for Event Coins, perhaps a new currency? Grind down the event coin even more maybe.

Event Dust?

It can be one sided or not, one winner events or team events I don’t really mind either way just more chances to earn towards the grind.

Banned
    Event coins are nowadays a little bit more grindable because you can now earn them through laser tag. I still think it would be beneficial for everyone if free ec would be given out once a week. Right now you have a lot of different game modes available through which you can earn event coins but it’s still hard to get them and requires a lot of skill to achieve them through events or laser tag. Without playing laser tag and events it can take you up to 5 years to get a healing staff when 6 years ago you could get it in less than 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i dont think we will get a new currency for a while. We have had a lot of new currencies added in the past couple of years, for example, plasma, gang coins, laser tag, fishing, picking up grapes, seasonal event currencies such as acorns and pumpkins, etc.

I didn’t mean to imply it as a completely new currency. Some hourly events hosted by bots rewarding event dust and maybe 3 bundles of event dust could form an ec piece

As for the automated hosting some people miss out on hosted events and even the randomness of the bot events

With an automated bot maybe every 1 or 2 these people can have more chances to earn these said ecs
    Last edited by DJ Misty; 12-29-2020 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Expansion