Thread: 1.2 Million + Tro For An Exotic/Tablet This Year Seriously?

1.2 Million + Tro For An Exotic/Tablet This Year Seriously?

how come the previous years exotics/keycards were sold for 500k-800k tro max...
    and all of a sudden everyone paying 1.2 mil for 1 mysterious tablet.

you guys are crazy.

I believe it's so high because of last years items that being one of the best guns in the game Dimension. Also the economy has really changed with alot more people with a million tro.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Banned
    I believe the price is fluctuated because of the hype. I think the Mystery tablet will stay at around 800-1m as that was the price of the keycard last year. Again, this depends on the items you can purchase with it, the desire for these items moves the demand and the price of every keycard/mystery tablet/exotic coin.

Because a lot of desperate rich players who always had the exotic coin, didn’t get it this year so they’re overpaying

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it’s always been one million but noobs sold it cheap last year cuz they stupid

This might be another reason, so when the blood blade and aqua blade came out. Ppl were pricing it like above 60k in the beginning, but nowadays it’s like 5-20k troc now. People are going to be overpricing it because of the hype, and the price might probably go down.

This example might not be the greatest to compare against the mysterious tablet, but we all know that once players gets their hands on an rare/limited item, they’re gonna be overpricing it like crazy.