Yo for real!!!
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    ayo wtf the bots are evolving
    No that’s Sam’s friend

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    It's already new year for us in a few hours (asian people just live in the future man) and I wanted to know what kinds of stuff would you guys would be focusing on since some of us are still unfortunate to be staying in homes for a majority of the year and most of us definitely learned a lot about ourselves thanks to being stuck alone at home for a majority of the time.

here's mine:

I wanna be a huge musician. So I make a lot of musical vids and then post edit them via this awesome service.
    Lately I've been realizing how pointless and numb academic studying is (for me) and I just feel like this isn't the type of thing I'd love to be doing until I leave the physical world. Music has been one of the prettiest forms of art I love personally and it's one of the best ways anyone can feel anything and I feel like it's something I can do if I invest my time to it seriously. My goal for this year actually is to be able to finish an album/song or even just an EP and share it with strangers, and friends!
    Right you are. 2021 is no easier than 2020
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 10-28-2021 at 08:49 PM.

A great quote as to the state of formal education in the 21st century;
    “Unnecessarily obscure, detached from real concerns of life and often tethered to theological agendas“
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    It's already new year for us in a few hours (asian people just live in the future man) and I wanted to know what kinds of stuff would you guys would be focusing on since some of us are still unfortunate to be staying in homes for a majority of the year and most of us definitely learned a lot about ourselves thanks to being stuck alone at home for a majority of the time.

here's mine:

I wanna be a huge musician.

Lately I've been realizing how pointless and numb academic studying is (for me) and I just feel like this isn't the type of thing I'd love to be doing until I leave the physical world. Music has been one of the prettiest forms of art I love personally and it's one of the best ways anyone can feel anything and I feel like it's something I can do if I invest my time to it seriously. My goal for this year actually is to be able to finish an album/song or even just an EP and share it with strangers, and friends!
    O_O Nicee!
    --------------------------------
    | YOUTUBE: AsianPog |
    --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rahim Benn View Post
    Right you are. 2021 is no easier than 2020 : most of time I wear this mask to embody the whole year (
    Agree a lot of trips had to cancel. Hope that my move to Spain will take place in due date
    Last edited by Gedezon; 11-30-2021 at 09:47 AM.