Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Goals

2021 Goals

It's already new year for us in a few hours (asian people just live in the future man) and I wanted to know what kinds of stuff would you guys would be focusing on since some of us are still unfortunate to be staying in homes for a majority of the year and most of us definitely learned a lot about ourselves thanks to being stuck alone at home for a majority of the time.

here's mine:

I wanna be a huge musician.

Lately I've been realizing how pointless and numb academic studying is (for me) and I just feel like this isn't the type of thing I'd love to be doing until I leave the physical world. Music has been one of the prettiest forms of art I love personally and it's one of the best ways anyone can feel anything and I feel like it's something I can do if I invest my time to it seriously. My goal for this year actually is to be able to finish an album/song or even just an EP and share it with strangers, and friends!
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Nothing will change for me

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nothing will change for me
    god
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Wanted to say goodluck on you music career and ill be waiting to hear your music at some point when released but for 2021 i don't have any exact goal im just living life one step at a time and just doing everything in the moment maybe some goals would be making my companies bigger and possibly doing a youtube channel on cars which i very much love.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

It's no surprised that so many people find themselves disillusioned with the current state of post-secondary education, and I can certainly sympathize with what you went through last semester.
    I'm going to be keeping it chill this semester, save up some significant money and go to school in fall when everything is presumably open.

As far as general goals go, I'd love to also release some music this year, get more into cooking/fitness/meal prep.
    and as for resolutions, I think I should really develop some more conscientiousness and people skills as much as possible.

Thx for reading my blog post

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Good Luck for your music career

Hope to visit Iceland this year. I have always been a fan of the Viking culture so can't wait to make the first step on their land I have stumbled upon poseidonexpeditions on the internet. I plan to have a trip to the North Pole next month to see how my organism reacts to subzero temperatures. If everything is fine then I will head off to Iceland for a month or even longer!
    Last edited by Gedezon; 01-17-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedezon View Post
    Hope to visit Iceland this year. I have always been a fan of the Viking culture so can't wait to make the first step on their land
    Ayo invite me

Banned
    Survive and get through the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Survive and get through the year.
    Too true ������