Thread: 2021 Goals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    It's already new year for us in a few hours (asian people just live in the future man) and I wanted to know what kinds of stuff would you guys would be focusing on since some of us are still unfortunate to be staying in homes for a majority of the year and most of us definitely learned a lot about ourselves thanks to being stuck alone at home for a majority of the time.

here's mine:

I wanna be a huge musician. So I make a lot of musical vids and then post edit them via this awesome service.
    Lately I've been realizing how pointless and numb academic studying is (for me) and I just feel like this isn't the type of thing I'd love to be doing until I leave the physical world. Music has been one of the prettiest forms of art I love personally and it's one of the best ways anyone can feel anything and I feel like it's something I can do if I invest my time to it seriously. My goal for this year actually is to be able to finish an album/song or even just an EP and share it with strangers, and friends!
    Right you are. 2021 is no easier than 2020
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 10-28-2021 at 08:49 PM.

A great quote as to the state of formal education in the 21st century;
    “Unnecessarily obscure, detached from real concerns of life and often tethered to theological agendas“
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by Rahim Benn View Post
    Right you are. 2021 is no easier than 2020 : most of time I wear this mask to embody the whole year (
    Agree a lot of trips had to cancel. Hope that my move to Spain will take place in due date
    Last edited by Gedezon; 11-30-2021 at 09:47 AM.