Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: How's Graal Era on the iPhone 12?

  1. #1
    Related to Players
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    431

    How's Graal Era on the iPhone 12?

    Title is the question. Curious to as if the game looks different since the iPhone 12 has a resolution above 828p and if the game just runs well in general.

    If you have any of the iPhone 12 phones and play Era on them, do let me know if it looks and plays nice. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Cobra Kai Season 3 on Netflix.
    Vanity#7768

  2. #2
    Veteran Sam Dorvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Title is the question. Curious to as if the game looks different since the iPhone 12 has a resolution above 828p and if the game just runs well in general.

    If you have any of the iPhone 12 phones and play Era on them, do let me know if it looks and plays nice. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t have and have not played this game on an Iphone 12 but I can tell you that the resolution is the same. In general there should be no mayor differences between playing Graal for example, on an Iphone 6, than on an Iphone 12. I can tell you this because during the years I have been upgrading my devices and i have not noticed a difference.

  3. #3
    You can’t explain expensive things to a broke person


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Playing on an iPhone 11 the game performs fine but the device doesn't handle it very well. My phone overheats extremely quickly when I play Era but I managed to find a fix for this issue by using the low power mode feature while playing.

    (My phone has never over-heated with anything besides Era.)

    and of course, with the over-heating, comes heavy battery drainage.

    I assume the iPhone 12 would be just as problematic. If not worse.

    ‎‎

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    Playing on an iPhone 11 the game performs fine but the device doesn't handle it very well. My phone overheats extremely quickly when I play Era but I managed to find a fix for this issue by using the low power mode feature while playing.

    (It has never over-heated with anything besides Era.)

    and of course, with the over-heating, comes heavy battery drainage.

    I assume the iPhone 12 would be just as problematic. If not worse.
    U musta bought an off brand iPhone Homie my **** performs like a pimp in his worst day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull001 View Post
    U musta bought an off brand iPhone Homie my **** performs like a pimp in his worst day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bought it brand new from Apple.

    As I said, the phone works perfectly fine in every aspect.

    Era is just strenuous on the hardware because it isn't properly optimized.

    I can play Era without any issues as long as I turn on low power mode.
    But I shouldn't have to do that.

    ‎‎

  7. #7
    Veteran Sam Dorvay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull001 View Post
    You can’t explain expensive things to a broke person


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s fine to be broke don’t worry man.

  8. #8
    Related to Players
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    Bought it brand new from Apple.

    As I said, the phone works perfectly fine in every aspect.

    Era is just strenuous on the hardware because it isn't properly optimized.

    I can play Era without any issues as long as I turn on low power mode.
    But I shouldn't have to do that.
    Well the main reason why I asked was because I wanted to play Era on something other than my jailbroken stressed 6s.

    However if Era struggles to not strain new Apple hardware I'll just wait until I build my computer and run it on PC instead. (that or buy an iPad cause I've been meaning to buy one anyway.)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Cobra Kai Season 3 on Netflix.
    Vanity#7768

  9. #9
    I play on a iphone X so its similar to the 12 and its horrible to play on in my opinion i just deal with it tho.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

    Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2020

  10. #10
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Well the main reason why I asked was because I wanted to play Era on something other than my jailbroken stressed 6s.

    However if Era struggles to not strain new Apple hardware I'll just wait until I build my computer and run it on PC instead. (that or buy an iPad cause I've been meaning to buy one anyway.)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have ipad pro 2020 its great

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •