Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How's Graal Era on the iPhone 12?

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I play on a iphone X so its similar to the 12 and its horrible to play on in my opinion i just deal with it tho.
    ... ? I remember playing on my iPhone 3 in 2011. U don’t know what horrible to play is I guess. I remember getting iphone 4 was like a blessing to play era and each iPhone progressively got better with performance / latency etc. IMHO

I’m on x and from my standpoint I have no complaints I think it works great the processing on the x is insane fast I’m sure the 12 is even better and faster and yes better to play era on but these dudes won’t know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I have ipad pro 2020 its great
    The iPads are all great devices for playing Graal (for whatever reason, I've seen people buy them exclusively just for the game) and they're useful to have for other things like Procreate. I don't have iPad Pro money though ..

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull001 View Post
    ... ? I remember playing on my iPhone 3 in 2011. U don’t know what horrible to play is I guess. I remember getting iphone 4 was like a blessing to play era and each iPhone progressively got better with performance / latency etc. IMHO

I’m on x and from my standpoint I have no complaints I think it works great the processing on the x is insane fast I’m sure the 12 is even better and faster and yes better to play era on but these dudes won’t know the difference.

The iPhone 4 was optimized for Era because it was the newest phone when the game released. The game hasn't been optimized for new hardware/software since iOS 8, so of course the experience from anything from the 8+ to the X is going to seem horrible in comparison. Just because the hardware is newer (and just because you used to play on the 3G, a phone that was released in 2008) doesn't necessarily make the gameplay experience better for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    The iPhone 4 was optimized for Era because it was the newest phone when the game released. The game hasn't been optimized for new hardware/software since iOS 8, so of course the experience from anything from the 8+ to the X is going to seem horrible in comparison. Just because the hardware is newer (and just because you used to play on the 3G, a phone that was released in 2008) doesn't necessarily make the gameplay experience better for everyone

I can agree with that I suppose but I’d say it can’t make too much difference anyways. I highly doubt the quality will go down moving to a higher model iPhone tho, lol. The staff put hours into making your play experience good and if u did get the newest iPhone and it wasn’t fully optimized, rest assured that iera staff would fix it. (With iphone at least I can’t speak for Droid phone ****s)

Related to Players

How's Graal Era on the iPhone 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull001 View Post
    I can agree with that I suppose but I’d say it can’t make too much difference anyways. I highly doubt the quality will go down moving to a higher model iPhone tho, lol. The staff put hours into making your play experience good and if u did get the newest iPhone and it wasn’t fully optimized, rest assured that iera staff would fix it. (With iphone at least I can’t speak for Droid phone ****s)

iEra staff works hard yeah but the game hasn't been optimized for any iPhone since the X came out in 2017. Source? The screen resolution and overheating.

Android phones run Era very well if you don't cache any data to your phone and turn off weather (settings people don't care about anyway) but they struggle more than Era on iOS.

Edit: but yes you are 100% right. moving from iEra from a 6s to an X/XR/11/12 will not make any significant negative difference

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    iEra staff works hard yeah but the game hasn't been optimized for any iPhone since the X came out in 2017. Source? The screen resolution and overheating.

Android phones run Era very well if you don't cache any data to your phone and turn off weather (settings people don't care about anyway) but they struggle more than Era on iOS.

Edit: but yes you are 100% right. moving from iEra from a 6s to an X/XR/11/12 will not make any significant negative difference

I guess I might not play enough anymore to accurately say. I play in spirts but whenever I do it seems to runnreallly well for me and very smooth (not too much overheating). I love the big screen compared to the old models. The FOV is larger overall. I prefer the x over older models is all I’m tryna say. Also I try not to expect too much graphic wise on a 2d game like this but the graphics look decent.
    haven’t looked into the specs on the new iPhone much but If the screen is any bigger I’d prolly like that more too. I dig the big screens yo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox_iEra View Post
    Playing on an iPhone 11 the game performs fine but the device doesn't handle it very well. My phone overheats extremely quickly when I play Era but I managed to find a fix for this issue by using the low power mode feature while playing.

(My phone has never over-heated with anything besides Era.)

and of course, with the over-heating, comes heavy battery drainage.

I assume the iPhone 12 would be just as problematic. If not worse.
    Anomalies like this one, tend to be very common when upgrading a device and playing this type of games. This is because Graalonline era was released in 2010 (for iphones and ipads) and was adapted to the newer generations of devices (Ipad 1, Iphone 1, etc) rather than on the advanced ones we have nowadays such as Iphone 12.

The new phones change and evolve for the better every single year with the advance of technology, but in this case you might think otherwise. I don’t know if there is something different in the processor or the heating system of the new iphones which causes this issue, though i think this is probably the reason why.

i only have the iphone 11 pro max (not 12) but era runs fine, of course there is still lag and other issues like the black bars due to graal not being optimised for iphone x and above.
    I’d still recommend playing on a ipad, iphone is just too small.

This is what the screen looks like on iphone 12 pro its too small :throwupemoji:

I haven’t upgraded from an iPhone 8 Plus due to the fact that any iPhone model above this will have that extra black space by the ear speaker and home button area that makes graal look like an emulator. I don’t want to stretch my thumbs a few centimeters inward to use DPADs rofl. Please help me. My iPhone 8 only has so much life left.