Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How's Graal Era on the iPhone 12?

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    I haven’t upgraded from an iPhone 8 Plus due to the fact that any iPhone model above this will have that extra black space by the ear speaker and home button area that makes graal look like an emulator. I don’t want to stretch my thumbs a few centimeters inward to use DPADs rofl. Please help me. My iPhone 8 only has so much life left.
    If you wanna upgrade ur phone then do it and keep ur current iphone for gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    This is what the screen looks like on iphone 12 pro its too small :throwupemoji:
    Would love to add that it overheats my phone in less than ten mins

If you wanna upgrade ur phone then do it and keep ur current iphone for gaming

Would love to add that it overheats my phone in less than ten mins
    Same mine over heats fast lol.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Related to Players
    This is what the screen looks like on iphone 12 pro its too small :throwupemoji:
    That looks decent enough for me, anyway. I have small fingers so if I ever have to play on an iPhone I wouldn't be too troubled. I'd still prefer an iPad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    I haven’t upgraded from an iPhone 8 Plus due to the fact that any iPhone model above this will have that extra black space by the ear speaker and home button area that makes graal look like an emulator. I don’t want to stretch my thumbs a few centimeters inward to use DPADs rofl. Please help me. My iPhone 8 only has so much life left.
    Replace the battery and ride that sucker until they fix iEra on X+ iPhones. I'm sure 8 replacements are piss cheap now because it's a worse processors in the same form factor as the new SE, but just ask Apple if they still do them (or if it's covered under your warranty.)

People have told me they've got used to it but I get how it'll totally throw off your playstyle if you're not used to the slightly wider screen coverage you need. Buy an iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play on a 12 pro max. No different from my 10s Max, and was no different from my 7 before that.... battery dies as if I am trying to run cyberpunk on it, but other than that its super smooth and with a good connection becomes amazing.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    I play on a 12 pro max. No different from my 10s Max, and was no different from my 7 before that.... battery dies as if I am trying to run cyberpunk on it, but other than that its super smooth and with a good connection becomes amazing.
    Ended up buying an iPad mini 5. Runs Graal amazing with Apple's A12 chip and I can actually get the full display. Had nicknames and blood on yesterday at the opening of the CNY shop and I didn't experience any noticeable lag or frame drops. Also PK'ing and farming trash/mushrooms/groundhogs has been amazing with the full view. No battery issues either.

Buy an iPad for Graal Era/gaming guys. No heating, large FOV and great performance. Get a phone if you're due for an upgrade but as far as gaming goes, the iPads have the iPhones beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Ended up buying an iPad mini 5. Runs Graal amazing with Apple's A12 chip and I can actually get the full display. Had nicknames and blood on yesterday at the opening of the CNY shop and I didn't experience any noticeable lag or frame drops. Also PK'ing and farming trash/mushrooms/groundhogs has been amazing with the full view. No battery issues either.

Buy an iPad for Graal Era/gaming guys. No heating, large FOV and great performance. Get a phone if you're due for an upgrade but as far as gaming goes, the iPads have the iPhones beat.
    should have bought iPad pro :v

Related to Players
    should have bought iPad pro :v
    Yeah but I also have small hands.
    also 3 weeks worth of ER and hospital bills to pay

Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Yeah but I also have small hands.
    also 3 weeks worth of ER and hospital bills to pay

Thanks though.