Thread: Anybody have tips for starting a new gang?

Shotgun Anybody have tips for starting a new gang?

I find it so much harder to take and hold a base nowadays... its like you take a base and then 5 minutes later they come back with triple the players... like what the heck
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Related to Players
    You get a subtag with one of the 7 dominating basing gangs and harass one of the 5 rotating owners of said gang until they let you ally or give you a rank.

Basing has been fundamentally broken for years. Every strong player wants to join the big dogs so you have to start small and assemble loyal players until you gain enough hours from stealing shifts from the top 10 gangs. That's unfortunately how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Shouldn't there be something implemented to stop this monopoly???? This is detrimental to new players who want to enjoy the PvP aspect of Era...
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Basing right now is a mess. Large gangs own all the bases and farm 2k hats by making new gangs. Most large gangs are allied with each other, so if you raid one the others help them out. Sometimes a simple raid can result in large gangs getting 25 members + allies online pretty quickly.

So as of right now until this problem is fixed, you need to throw away your dignity and beg for a shift (which you most likely wont even receive).

The basing system needs a much needed rework

Banned
    People base with their allies and there may be gang wars where hundreds of players try to take the base. I guess it’s hard and very competitive, which is why people base and find it interesting, though I won’t mention the insane lag that comes as a consequence of this. They won’t change this, basing in this game has been run like this, using this system, since this game’s launch for over 10 years. I don’t see why they would change it now.

There’s only a few gangs here and there that take a base for a few minutes which is really fun. I was in a gang last week and we just raided a few bases, held the base. And once the enemy gang called for backup we just fled and raided another base. Even though it was for a few minutes I had a blast, we recruited a bunch of pkers and just took on bases. I dislike how there’s a massive alliance going on and people just farming the rewards, the gang coin shop addition to basekills may spice some things up so people just don’t sit in a base and afk.

If you really wanna start your own basing gang, honestly I’d say you need to have a few friends that can start with you. Creating a foundation of gang members (supposedly well known or has multiple friends) and start up your basing gang and eventually grow.

Just ask one of leaders of said basing gangs to co-lead your gang or something.

Arent you Mode from era pc? Sounds like you just got a taste of iEra alliances in bases ahahaha. Basing is much different here on iEra a base you yourself may like if you are from era pc is Neo Zone. Same flag capture style as Era Pc. Give that a shot but you’ll still get teamed on heavy even there. It’s really the normal to fill as many gang tags as possible now on iEra but hopefully staff figure sumn out this year to counter alliances.