Thread: The Beta Test?

Newcomer

The Beta Test?

Alright so, yesterday? I decided to check out google play, to see if there's any updates for the games i have. I see an "update" button for Graal, which i obviously click. Takes about 18 mb and it's done, great. Well i tried opening Era and it didn't work, turns out i out of my mind signed up for the Beta. A friend of mine says the beta test doesn't even work and i'm suprised because it doesn't work at all. Is it open yet or what? Ive heard people say it doesn't work for them and all i know is that i signed up for it

Yea it was announced on discord on this server

Invite links!
    https://discord.com/invite/graalians is our custom link, if this expires, the following should always work:
    https://discord.gg/j2y4erx

Banned
    It’s a beta test which is only available on Android (not on IOS nor Pc) which aims to fix several glitches and increase the game’s performance. You can’t open the game because the beta test is not opened yet and when it is, you would have to sign up to participate. This type of beta tests have been carried out before so this would not be the first time. You did not sign up for it because you haven’t joined the discord server.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    It’s a beta test which is only available on Android (not on IOS nor Pc) which aims to fix several glitches and increase the game’s performance. You can’t open the game because the beta test is not opened yet and when it is, you would have to sign up to participate. This type of beta tests have been carried out before so this would not be the first time. You did not sign up for it because you haven’t joined the discord server.
    The thing is, man, i can't log on now because of that reason. i wonder when the Beta ends so i can play Graal Era. Do you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yea it was announced on discord on this server

Invite links!
    https://discord.com/invite/graalians is our custom link, if this expires, the following should always work:
    https://discord.gg/j2y4erx
    Thank yous

Banned
    You can’t play the game because you can’t open it since the moment you updated the game to the beta test version, from what i understand. Try registering for the beta test on discord though i have no idea if this will work. In the case that it doesn’t, go to Google play settings and unlist yourself from beta tests from all your apps. You should no longer posses the beta test version of the game after turning this settings off.

Newcomer
    Man i left the Beta Test, restarted device but the app still kicks me off. This has never happed before, it only happend when i signed up for the beta, which i already left now. If you could help me with this, i'd be glad. Also i don't know if i will re-download the app because i'll lose my account then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk T. View Post
    Man i left the Beta Test, restarted device but the app still kicks me off. This has never happed before, it only happend when i signed up for the beta, which i already left now. If you could help me with this, i'd be glad. Also i don't know if i will re-download the app because i'll lose my account then.
    Isn’t your account identified? Also could you explain how you left the beta test? make sure you turned the settings that i previously mentioned off, because if you didn’t, you probably still have the beta version.

Normally you would be advised to re-install the game as that should be the fix but as you will loose your account, I don’t know which other method will fix this issue which does not involve deleting the game. Also what does it say when it kicks you out?