Thread: I banned!

Support Staff

I banned!

Hi, I’m Mr Kakashi and I want to request a withdrawal ticket for my ban, unfortunately I was banned without sufficient evidence for something that happened outside the game, people to the lords of toonslab the withdrawal of my ban.

ID: Graal4092930

I need you to contact Discord with me.

Øfficial_MrKakash#7525

Unfortunately this game is full of unfair administrators, they banned me without enough evidence the player created a discord like mine to impersonate me, The player set up a whole scene to post a video saying that I did something without doing it, resulting in the Admins believing in him and giving me a ban.

I will make a video explaining the situation!

Banned
    Send a support ticket to toonslab. Here’s the link= https://support.toonslab.com/ Jails and bans should not be discussed here as none of us can provide you with further assistance.

Support Staff
    I just sent the ticket, now I'm waiting to see the result of this situation, Players who made fake accounts are celebrating my ban and I have proof.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kakashi View Post
    I just sent the ticket, now I'm waiting to see the result of this situation, Players who made fake accounts are celebrating my ban and I have proof.
    The best thing you can do right now, is to patiently wait for a response. Toonslab will investigate this case and provide you with further assistance.

Try to contact toonslab or email [email protected] they respond to everyone basically they help alot. Also the forums isn't to discuss bans don't make more threads.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

You were banned for spreading photos and personal information of players. There was sufficient evidence for your ban, many of your victims speaking about it and a person producing a video detailing what heinous acts you committed. On your instagram account you were also promoting Picking trash script hacks. Also you were literally doxxing people. You deserve this ban. Enjoy your jail.

- - - Updated - - -

there was also proof on that video that it was your discord account.

I am sorry, we cant discuss bannings on the forums. Please send a ticket like someone suggested and do not repost threads.