Thread: I need a launcher

I need a launcher

I’m deciding between The Grenade Launcher, Magma Launcher, and Gas. What should I get?

I know gas launcher is the best out of all of those but it is the most expensive. The straight up grenade launcher seem weak but I never see it used. Magma I heard is good but I just came back to era and I know pretty little of how to get plasma coins.

Bolt Blaster seems pretty good and could work as a launcher but I don’t know. I haven’t been active in era for years so I really need a second opinion.

Grenade launcher is the worst of the 3 and not worth it. Gas is the best but if you don't want to waste your ec on it and get something better then grenade i suggest you grind for magma which is better the grenade. Also bolt isn't good for almost no situation
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Banned
    Don’t get these. Save up for better weapons as none of these are that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Don’t get these. Save up for better weapons as none of these are that good.
    What do you mean? Gas launcher is one of the beat weapons in the game you could rack up thousands of kills in a base with it and magma launcher is 2nd to that. Getting them is extremely worth it. Have you ever based or even got it?
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    What do you mean? Gas launcher is one of the beat weapons in the game you could rack up thousands of kills in a base with it and magma launcher is 2nd to that. Getting them is extremely worth it. Have you ever based or even got it?
    I haven’t seen many people use it but yes, it might be good as you mentioned. I would still not recommend buying it as Bar is probably better and you can use it to base, pk, spar, etc. Magma launcher might be only suitable for basing. I might be wrong but in my opinion you should save up for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    I haven’t seen many people use it but yes, it might be good as you mentioned. I would still not recommend buying it as Bar is probably better and you can use it to base, pk, spar, etc. Magma launcher might be only suitable for basing. I might be wrong but in my opinion you should save up for something else.
    But he asking what to do with his ec and or what launcher to get not his gralats. Gas launcher is the best thing to get in the ec shop and ion sniper is 2nd to that. Gas is community most bought and agreed on that its the best due its amazing abilities to kill people behind covers becoming extremely deadly and useful in a base. It even benefits street pkers due to it beinf easier to throw the poison gas.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Thank you for the help, I think I am just going to invest in the gas launcher I have some friends who have it and vouch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstagner View Post
    Thank you for the help, I think I am just going to invest in the gas launcher I have some friends who have it and vouch for it.
    Yeah haha Gas launcher is the best for alot of things and extremely deadly. Goodluck on your journey
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Gas gun is king. Magma is very close to it doe if you want something to hold you down until then.