Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why do you guys still play this game?

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by XXKIDXX View Post
    As a person who hasn't touched the game for years but has been checking the forums from time to time, I'm genuinely curious why you would still decide to invest time in this game even though there's much better games on the market or you can actually do something productive in life, like learning a new language.
    I don't play it often but my friends all still play and I still find enjoyment in making pizzas, trading, PKing and basing. There are better games out there, yes but iEra will always hold a special place in my heart. It's gotten worse and that seems to be the generally agreed upon consensus but the game's still charming in a way. Plus the community is so small it's so easy to talk to people unlike said "better games."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Also I don't know what you're on about with "productivity" but if you're not enjoying your time it's not worth struggling through "learning a new language" when you could be learning to do something you're more confident you'll enjoy and use. Skills don't matter in life when you have nothing like responsibilities or hobbies to apply them to.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.