Thread: Kakashi is Innocent

Support Staff

Kakashi is Innocent

I am a player for 7 years at GraalOnline Era, and I was banned 3 days ago for creating fake videos, I am banned on iEra for 596k hours, help me! look at this video I posted, this video is the evidence that I am innocent, I already sent a ticket to Toonslab as soon as I got banned, help me share it until SPR, PR, Developers or who can see this proof that I have witnesses and the evidence that is in that video.

Watch these videos!

https://youtu.be/NXVqa9wHfaQ

This video will show players threatening my personal details and proving about the Fakes accounts they did against me.

Good luck, all I can say really besides telling you to do a support ticket

Banned
    The only thing you can do is to send a support ticket. This is the third thread you make regarding your ban. Making this type of threads will not get you un-banned. As i said the only thing you can do is to send a support ticket. You should wait for a few weeks for a reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Also you have leaked other people’s account information in your video. You have leaked other people’s Graal IDs which are supposed to be confidential and only the owner should be able to see it. Graal IDs should be kept private. You have publicly revealed these and you shouldn’t be doing that.

Support Staff
    A player's iD information is my right as a player who is being accused to post this to assist the administration in locating a player who would actually be doing Fake News against me, The player who put iD, he also put my GraalOnline Era iD in his video!

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    This is the funniest thing I've seen in a minute

Yeah we can only redirect you to the support website in relation to account jails https://support.toonslab.com/ .

Closing thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029