Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Graal Game in 2021????

New Graal Game in 2021????

Has anyone ever seen this game before???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OneCxwA8_bo
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    It’s probably a new game which is not that popular, hence why probably none of us know anything about it. From what i have seen in that video, you can get the best guns in the game in a few days. That might be fun in the short-term but you will get bored very quickly.

That’s an actual app on the android app market if I’m not mistaken. Mainly used for Delteria beta access on mobile devices for androids.

Delteria beta is being worked on I believe lots of news about it in graalians disc server they even gave away access to bug test the beta before
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

That's not a new game nor a new app. That's Graal Era on Playerworlds for PC. This is the 2009 Version of Era that got an Update for 2020.

Im confused this is graal era pc it was released before iEra and its so dead

Related to Players
    I like how people are trying to educate Mode on what this game actually is as if he didn't make the video and isn't just self advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

This Game is Playerworlds Era made for the Graal Client on PC. Nothing new, it was actually intended to be the "Main Era" but the playerbase on Mobile compared to the playerbase on PC is way bigger and more "profitable" i'd say.
    I was here! - Kai*

Quote Originally Posted by iKai View Post
    This Game is Playerworlds Era made for the Graal Client on PC. Nothing new, it was actually intended to be the "Main Era" but the playerbase on Mobile compared to the playerbase on PC is way bigger and more "profitable" i'd say.
    Nah im pretty sure he said that so you can see his youtube video he already knew what game was. Haha but a month late.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021