Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt This Game Get Advertisement?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    Okay I'm not going to argue you with you about how much it would cost for marketing but I will think of a solution that we can both agree on.

So what if we advertised a crowdfund to fund the game with say 100,000 to use towards building the server (not only make it more smooth and capable but also adding new features to the game maybe like a new source code ideally) and advertisement for the game.

We would need very little if any money. All we would need is support from all Graal games to get together and promote this crowdfunding on social medias. Then we would use that money to grow the game.
    Thats an interesting idea but it would look very greedy and unproffesional to do this as the owners make a lot of money from this game and can afford it but instead the customers will pay, which would be wrong. This will completely ruin a brands image and reputation hence why, nobody tests this out. You cant ask your customers to pay for your wants, they are only here to buy your products/services, not finance your business plans just so that you can save yourself money.

In my opinion we shouldnt think about advertising this game as it cant grow because currently it doesnt have the resources to grow. The servers need to be expanded+upgraded, a new tutorial would have to be made that gives a more fulfilling description of the game, the map would have to be expanded, etc. Once all of this is done, you will see an increase in playerbase if you use effective advertising methods such as youtube/google ads as millions of people can be targeted and are classified as potential customers. This would cost so much money but its the best thing i could think of.

Note- I am not arguing with you, I am just giving you constructive criticism because both of your ideas cant be used in the business industry. There are more backlashes and negatives than positives.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-18-2021 at 12:02 PM.

You're contradicting yourself.... You're saying it wouldn't be worth the risk but they're already making a boat load of money?

I don't mean to disrespect you when I say this, I'm just being honest.

You just seem very negative on this whole idea

That type of thought process is what would hinder Graal from reaching its full potential.
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    You're contradicting yourself.... You're saying it wouldn't be worth the risk but they're already making a boat load of money?

I don't mean to disrespect you when I say this, I'm just being honest.

You just seem like you have no idea what you're talking about and just want to pretend that you do.

That type of thought process is what would hinder Graal from reaching its full potential.
    I have not contradicted myself. Its called being objective. I use facts and business data to tell you that your ideas arent great. I analyzed your and my point of view and made a conclusion. You only look at the positives, you dont look at negatives. Graal cant be advertised anyway because as I said it doesnt have the resources needed to grow. We have been talking about it in nearly every post. In other words graal cannot reach its potential and it hasnt done so in 12 years of its existence, hence why I think i am right and I know what I am talking about. Lmao if you had a million dollar would you gamble it all or buy a house? No if youre rich, you dont have to risk your money, its working so why change it?

If youre right, why havent they implemented your ideas throughout the past decade since this game's release? Because your ideas are invalid and you might not know that business's cant use them. This industry does not work like that.

I am not going to argue, my points relate to other people's posts from this thread.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-21-2021 at 06:49 AM.

You are contradicting yourself....

You're saying that the owners make a boatload of money

But they can't use some of it to take care of the very game that's feeding them?

The only 2 logical explanations are that

1. This game doesn't make as much money as we think it does (unlikely)
    2.This game does make a lot of money but the owners don't know what to do/ or no longer care about the game from this point forward.

The only solution would be to start a revolution, we get as many people as we can from all servers to come together and promote this crowdfunding idea. To not only improve the game (graphics, lag, content, etc) but to allow for that new Graal experience we all so long for.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    You are contradicting yourself....

You're saying that the owners make a boatload of money

But they can't use some of it to take care of the very game that's feeding them?

The only 2 logical explanations are that

1. This game doesn't make as much money as we think it does (unlikely)
    2.This game does make a lot of money but the owners don't know what to do/ or no longer care about the game from this point forward.

The only solution would be to start a revolution, we get as many people as we can from all servers to come together and promote this crowdfunding idea. To not only improve the game (graphics, lag, content, etc) but to allow for that new Graal experience we all so long for.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
    I said i was being objective. I dont think you know what that means. This game makes a lot of money but they prefer to keep it than invest it in servers. Why havent they invested in servers or in advertising? Because they prefer to keep the retained profit for the owner's use, as i previously stated. Ituners feed them so why change this as I said advertising is risky and if you are already rich, why change? No, we wont ever start a crowdfund. The community wont pay a single dollar to a company which has already made millions since their foundation. People are loosing money because of the pandemic and they dont need to donate money to this game and also because advertising wont benefit them, it benefits the company. I am not even going to bother talking about crowfunding. I cant comprehend why would you backup this suggestion, it doesnt make sense to me. Ask other people, they wont agree with you either and maybe then you will understand.

Sometimes its better to remain quiet as you make a fool of yourself. I am out.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-18-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    I said i was being objective, google that if you dont understand what it means. This game makes a lot of money but they prefer to keep it than invest it in servers. Why havent they invested in servers or in advertising? Because they prefer to keep the retained profit for the owner's use, as i previously stated. Ituners feed them so why change this as I said advertising is risky and if you are already rich, why change? No, we wont ever start a crowdfund. The community wont pay a single dollar to a company which has already made millions since their foundation. People are starving and have lost everything because of the virus, they dont need to donate money to this game and also because advertising wont benefit them, it benefits the company. Crowfunding wont benefit us, how would you know that the money is getting invested in the business? It might go into someone's pockets. I cant comprehend why would you backup this suggestion, it doesnt make sense to me. Ask other people, they wont agree with you.

Sometimes its better to remain quiet as you make a fool of yourself. I am out.

How can you speak for the whole community? you cant. You obviously don't have any experience in business, marketing or sales. You realize a company that's already making money can use that money to make even MORE money?

I think the owners of this game just don't see its potential or aren't really making THAT much money. But for you to call me a fool is wrong.

You sound like you've never started a business before and watch YouTube videos all day.
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    How can you speak for the whole community? you cant. You obviously don't have any experience in business, marketing or sales. You realize a company that's already making money can use that money to make even MORE money?

I think the owners of this game just don't see its potential or aren't really making THAT much money. But for you to call me a fool is wrong.

You sound like you've never started a business before and watch YouTube videos all day.
    No, a company thats making a lot of money doesnt always use it to make even more. That is such a beginner's thought. I said its a risk, some people are risk-averse. You clearly dont know much about business, I do trust me. If this game would have used all its revenue in upgrading and advertising this game it would be famous by now. But its not because they dont want to risk it. They are happy with the money they make and you cant force them to change whether you start a crowdfund or not. I speak by the whole community because none of us will contribute to the crowdfund. Its common sense, people dont like these ideas. Id rather donate money to charity.

Note- You tried to attack me with invalid statements questioning my knowledge and ideas, when you dont know anything about me nor the topic discussed. I study business and have done so for years, you have probably never even been to a business lesson. So dont start telling me that I am dumb and that I have no clue about business because i posted to to give my opinion and ideas and used facts to prove them.

You dont know who I am and you are a fool to question my intelligence.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-23-2021 at 10:55 AM.

woRD oF moUF iS eNOugh

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    No, a company thats making a lot of money doesnt always use it to make even more. That is such a beginner's thought. I said its a risk, some people are risk-averse. You clearly dont know much about business, I do trust me. If this game would have used all its revenue in upgrading and advertising this game it would be famous by now. But its not because they dont want to risk it. They are happy with the money they make and you cant force them to change whether you start a crowdfund or not. I speak by the whole community because none of us will contribute to the crowdfund. Its common sense, people dont like these ideas. Id rather donate money to charity.

Note- You tried to attack me with invalid statements questioning my knowledge and ideas, when you dont know anything about me nor the topic discussed. I study business and have done so for years, you have probably never even been to a business lesson.

You dont know who I am and you are a fool to question my intelligence.
    Stfu challenge

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Stfu challenge
    Let the child of dorvay do his thing to become a Player Relations Adiam and to negotiate with unixmad in the Future jk
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821