Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why Doesnt This Game Get Advertisement?

So what is the solution here? let the game just keep going down this road of failure?

for what? Where is the damn management how do we talk to them!
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Banned
    Unfortunately there isn’t much we can do. It’s up to the owner to make a decision to change this game. We don’t have the power to do so. We can be heard but we can’t do anything ourselves.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    I think we could get a lot of advertisement for a small percentage of what the big companies spend. I'm sure we could pay 4-5 different youtubers with a couple hundred thousand/1-2m subs 10,000$ to make a video on the game. That's 50,000$ and potentially at least 1 million people will see the game. So with all due respect I don't agree with your standpoint and I hope you consider mine.

Vance how old are u bud LOL this game can be played by any age group

Edit just to further calculate the risk/reward.

if 1 million people see the game and 1% of people download the game. That's 10,000 players. Say 25% of those players purchase a gralat pack so they could get customization or whatever. 5.99x2500= about 15,000$ this would obviously mean a loss and that the game either needs more development or more advertisement.

Now same scenario but say the videos were a success and the youtubers actually ended up liking the game so they played it frequently.
    This brings in an extra 1000 hardcore players that love the game.

half of them buy bar. Bar typically around 80$ thats 40,000$ still a 10,000$ loss for the first few months. But say half of the players that bought a BAR stick around. That's another 20,000$ and boom thats 60,000$ we're in profit.

Now what if 10,000 people become hardcore players...

600,000$ in gralat purchases within 4 months.
    1. I've considered it, but you also have to consider that many YouTubers are opting to take sponsorships from quality companies nowadays. Even so, you can't just offer $10,000 to a YouTuber and expect them to promote your game—that's not how sponsorships on YouTube work and you're going to ultimately up end the quality of your game and community.

2. I've never mentioned an age demographic, I don't know where you got that from? When I said "11 years old," I was quite literally referring to the fact that GraalOnline and GraalOnline+ are games from 2010 and onward. 2021 would mark Graal's 11th anniversary on iOS, Android and FireOS devices. My age is none of your business.

3. You can't ensure that your percentages are guaranteed from advertising. In a competitive mobile gaming market (I'm sure you've heard of League Wild Rift and Raid Shadow Legends) Graal Era wouldn't gain as much of a playerbase as you'd might expect. Even so, that doesn't ensure they'd purchase any microtransactions. The only thing a larger server capacity would ensure is a larger write off on Unixmad and his tax returns.

You make semi-decent points but the iGraal servers aren't fit enough to jump into the world of corporate game advertisement. Advertisement comes with the greater costs of anti-cheats, paying moderation teams and maintaining a larger quality of gameplay (which current staff hasn't been able to do.) Unless Graal gets bought out (highly unlikely right now, Unixmad makes a ton) we're stuck as is and I'm honestly fine with it.

Sorry for the late response, medical issues.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    1. I've considered it, but you also have to consider that many YouTubers are opting to take sponsorships from quality companies nowadays. Even so, you can't just offer $10,000 to a YouTuber and expect them to promote your game—that's not how sponsorships on YouTube work and you're going to ultimately up end the quality of your game and community.

2. I've never mentioned an age demographic, I don't know where you got that from? When I said "11 years old," I was quite literally referring to the fact that GraalOnline and GraalOnline+ are games from 2010 and onward. 2021 would mark Graal's 11th anniversary on iOS, Android and FireOS devices. My age is none of your business.

3. You can't ensure that your percentages are guaranteed from advertising. In a competitive mobile gaming market (I'm sure you've heard of League Wild Rift and Raid Shadow Legends) Graal Era wouldn't gain as much of a playerbase as you'd might expect. Even so, that doesn't ensure they'd purchase any microtransactions. The only thing a larger server capacity would ensure is a larger write off on Unixmad and his tax returns.

You make semi-decent points but the iGraal servers aren't fit enough to jump into the world of corporate game advertisement. Advertisement comes with the greater costs of anti-cheats, paying moderation teams and maintaining a larger quality of gameplay (which current staff hasn't been able to do.) Unless Graal gets bought out (highly unlikely right now, Unixmad makes a ton) we're stuck as is and I'm honestly fine with it.

Sorry for the late response, medical issues.
    Thanks for your response.

I agree with all your points. It would take a lot of work but I think it would be worth it in the long run. It’s not up to me though. All I can do is make videos and hope Graal gets noticed by larger creators.

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    ModeGraal On Youtube

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    Thanks for your response.

I agree with all your points. It would take a lot of work but I think it would be worth it in the long run. It’s not up to me though. All I can do is make videos and hope Graal gets noticed by larger creators.

Search iSighttt on YouTube the best GraalTuber with a webcam
    Bro I wonder who iSighttt is he's like a pretty cool GraalTuber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.