Thread: Why Doesnt This Game Get Advertisement?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ModeGraal View Post
    Okay I'm not going to argue you with you about how much it would cost for marketing but I will think of a solution that we can both agree on.

So what if we advertised a crowdfund to fund the game with say 100,000 to use towards building the server (not only make it more smooth and capable but also adding new features to the game maybe like a new source code ideally) and advertisement for the game.

We would need very little if any money. All we would need is support from all Graal games to get together and promote this crowdfunding on social medias. Then we would use that money to grow the game.
    Thats an interesting idea but it would look very greedy and unproffesional to do this as the owners make a lot of money from this game and can afford it but instead the customers will pay, which would be wrong. This will completely ruin a brands image and reputation hence why, nobody tests this out. You cant ask your customers to pay for your wants, they are only here to buy your products/services, not finance your business plans just so that you can save yourself money.

In my opinion we shouldnt think about advertising this game as it cant grow because currently it doesnt have the resources to grow. The servers need to be expanded+upgraded, a new tutorial would have to be made that gives a more fulfilling description of the game, the map would have to be expanded, etc. Once all of this is done, you will see an increase in playerbase if you use effective advertising methods such as youtube/google ads as millions of people can be targeted and are classified as potential customers. This would cost so much money but its the best thing i could think of.

Note- I am not arguing with you, I am just giving you constructive criticism because both of your ideas cant be used in the business industry. There are more backlashes and negatives than positives.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 02-18-2021 at 12:02 PM.