Last night, I wrote a reply to this thread about a the steps I had taken so far. I ssubmitted a ticket and emailed support I was going to show you guys a list of "reliable evidence," as Sam Dorvay suggested, that I sent Toonslab but for some reason it was never posted. I would have loved to have heard some feedback from you, so hopefully it posts. In any case, Toonslab replied earlier today! I'm grateful they got in touch with me on such short notice; however, their reply told me to email Support. In retrospect, everytime I submitted a ticket to Toonslab with this issue, it always resulted with them telling me to contact Support so I'm not surprised. I do wish they could've done more though, but beggars can't be choosers so it's alright. The first email I sent Support was prior to submitting the ticket so no ticket number has been provided, and the email was simply the first post in this thread with a link directing them here. I'm going to wait a few days (2-3 days) before I email them again with the ticket number. From my understanding and past experience with them, it usually takes longer to hear a response from them, but this time I'll have a ticket number on hand which I will include. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!